Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 04:46 PM   #1
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello All,
This is sort of in response to another post that I read, but not entirely, so I thought i'd make a new post. I have already finished W&W, and although I am going to play through again, I have yet to go to my next playthrough, yet I come back to this bord nearly every day to see if maybe some people have some questions they need answered. In this other post I read, it said a lot of people seemed to fall off the face of the earth after they finsihed the game, but I say we should all refuse to do so! Even if you beat the game, someone new is going to buy it and need help on a question you know the answer to, and regardless of whether you are playing it or not, you'll remember a lot about the game when a post on this board jogs your memory about it. So, I plead to you fellow posters, stick around, check on the board once in awhile and help the newbies! I know all will.
Good Luck!!!
Jason!!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 04:47 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hear, hear, Jason! **APPLAUSE**

If we get so much good from the board, it means a lot to give some back to others. Not to mention, we forge good online friendships here.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 05:00 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Dittos!!

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 05:39 PM   #4
Balgin
Elminster

I've just finished it (bought it in December but enjoyed playing it so much that I didn't actually want to complete anything). I don't intend to stamp my feet and jump up and down yelling, "Who told you, who told you? Nobody knows my name, nobody!", until the earth cracks beneath me and I fall down into Hela's realm. And why? Because I enjoyed this game so much that I have a different party on each save (after all, there's only one hundred and fiftenn recae/class combinations available and I liked the portraits) all playing through from the begining. Two of these parties have items from the advanced, higher level characters, just to see how much of an advantage it gives them, whereas the other three haven't. I still post on most of the other Ironworks boards and drop by here occassionally (BTW, Wyv, is there any way that I can be credited for all of my previous threads? I recently went on a major advice giving spree a few weeks ago in order to make up for it but it would be handy, it'd make me proud).

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 08:08 PM   #5
Moni

Thank you Jason! Makes me feel like not so much a geek after beating the game in Feb and STILL BEING HERE!!! I started a second playthrough but am having trouble staying interested...esp with the sun shining again and so much to do to make this place (home) as beautiful as it can be (which is very beautiful!)

: )
Moni
Old 04-03-2001, 08:18 PM   #6
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

yeah Jason!

after finishing the game, I'll be sticking around for awhile...

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 08:25 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Balgin - it would have been nice if the change over to the new forums had let us keep our post stats! Alas, it is not possible. Quality over quantity - so you're still are in high standing!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 03:54 PM   #8
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Great to see so many strong opinions, wasn't sure this post would work out real well, kinda felt like I was being bossy or something and trying to say "Come back when your finished or else....." hehe. Thanks for your support guys!
Good Luck!!!
Jason!!

[This message has been edited by Jason (edited 04-04-2001).]
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote