Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I killed Cet, I allied with Cet, I killed well, everything! And boy did that ending suck. Didn't matter whether I allied with him or killed him, the ending when they show the book at the end was still the same(Now THAT was lame)! Well, at least I got my Valk and Zenmaster though, and i'm getting rdy to go start over with the two of them only. All In All I just want to say this game still RULES though, regardless of the ending, and Cet's tomb looked pretty darn cool. Also wanted to thank Wyvern for helping me out when my game froze before, so I could beat Cet without starting over, and everyone else for all the GREAT info in this forum, that helped me throughout the entire game.
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!
Jason!!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 01:17 AM   #2
slug
Manshoon

congradulations!

i think we were all a tad dissapointed with cet and the ending. perhaps the cet we all kill is really a phony cet. the real cet places him to be killed, in order to fake his own death. he has escaped off world and is trying to overthrow the universe.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 11:09 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats, Jason!!!!

Yes, the ending is lame - but the game is good!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 07:57 PM   #4
Moni

YAY Jason!!!!

: )
Moni