Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2001, 02:23 AM   #1
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am currently training one character(My Dwarven Female Priest/Warlock)
to be a Monk, and I feel like I began this training forever ago. I was just wondering if I have to consecutively wander for 2 Days and Nights COMPLETELY(which I am) Unarmed, or can I do this in small increments? It's driving me nuts here. On a side note....I have been reading this forum for awhile now(I just reached Brimloch Roon) and I think you guys do a great job of answering everyones questions here and I commend you all for your generosity! Good Job
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 02:57 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome, Jason, and thank you for the compliment! We definitely try to be the best (and friendliest) forum online.

Unfortunately, the Monk quest (which by far is the most tedious and ridiculous one in the game, IMO, for what you get), requires that your character run nude and free for 48 consecutive hours. Doesn't matter what you do during those hours; dungeons, outdoors, what-have-you. Since there is no clock in the game, it's best to use sun timing (sunup or sundown) to determine. If in doubt, err on the side of conservatism (go for the longer interval).

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 07:32 AM   #3
gregger
Dungeon Master

Well Jason, after about the 20th time somebody helps you, you feel like helping others. That's the way most people do it. Or, just ask Sazerac or Wyvern. They seem to know all of the answers.

------------------
Apprentice2All
gregger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 09:20 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(blushes)

We do try to help at the very least. Interesting thing to me is even after all the months I have been reading/posting on this board and playing the game, I still learn something new!! The very best of which is that there are a lot of really great people out in cyberland! (and most of them end up here )

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 03:15 AM   #5
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Guys(would have replies earlier but for some reason I couldn't find the forum, the links I usually use to get here no longer work). No more than 20 minutes after I posted this message I logged on, walked into town and my character was turned into a Monk, guess I just need to be more patient.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 03:45 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc has been moving the forums to their own server so the links wouldn't have worked (for anyone) Hopefully we're all done with hardware upgrades and will see the forum run smoothly now!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote