Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 07:54 PM   #1
sauron1955
Dungeon Master

I'm sure this has been posted before , but after I completed the Jathril quest my rogue/ ninja in training couldn't resist a little pickpocketingSo after retrieving the scrolls my warrior,barbarian,& rogue gave them back to my surprise they were given the Arcane Void trait. a question is it worth the sacrifice, (since I'm sure my rogue would lose his ability to wear his dragon armor)to finish the ninja quest? Pros/Cons much appreciated.

------------------
chance favors a prepared mind
sauron1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 08:00 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Pretty sure I manage to get Arcane Void for all my character (though we got our scroll from the temple, not by pickpocketing ) Good tip for others!!

I think you will find that your Rogue/Ninja may very well be able to still wear Dragon Armor - the question is really what are the advatages disadvantages of a change - sometimes the changes are in the stats section, rather than just the armor bonus so be sure to check both screens!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 08:28 PM   #3
skywalker
Banned User

There is definitely a big plus to the parry skill when the Ninja/Assassin wears the proper clothing. I think it also affects "speed" and possibly the "to hit" stat as well.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 09:58 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Just a note--ANY class character can wear Dragon Armor, even Warlocks! Give them the armor and watch their AC soar!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 05:42 AM   #5
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

how does Arcane Void trait really work against?

------------------
formerly known as Adam Mage
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote