Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2001, 03:17 PM   #11
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Moni,

Wishing you well on your journey! I really haven't played WW much since I finished it, been so busy but this forum is the best. Great bunch of folks here who made the best out of not one of the best situations.

Hope to see around more, and yes Wizardy 8 will be here soon...I have a save file to dig out since another set of Scronan and his minions exist in that world!

Best wishes, kudos, and don't eat any rat pies!

*bows gratefully*

Sir Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 03:38 PM   #12
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Mark - yes you can start a new game with ZenMaster, Valkyrie and Assassin - just choose the reset quests option! What a trio to go adventuring!

Moni- if charm didn't work, I was going to try begging!! You're too much fun so naturally we don't want to see you leave!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 05:46 PM   #13
Dwarf

Don't Go!

Now look, I know I haven't been on this board for a couple of weeks but I was ill, seriously lapsing back into consciousness every two or three hours and then falling back to sleep (and that was during the days as well as the nights) but that's no reason to exclude me from you're list of (in my case occassionaly but superbly) witty people, peoples, personages and vague concepts.However we would miss you're charming optimism and ability to be amused by some of the best yarns going.Such a sparkling personality is too good to be wasted on such narrow minded people as do not frequent this board so I must implore of you to "Stay a while and listen".
Old 01-20-2001, 05:53 PM   #14
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Moni,

I am really enjoying a replay now with less characters. I gave them a few things from my old party, and it is easy to nip back to the inn when in town to add the repairer and the identifier to the party so that you get full value from what the new guys collect. Playing with races that Ididn't have in the last party (Whikas, Lizzord and Elf). They have some good weapons and armour but some really bad stats. Left Valeia on the Lake Nymph side, monsters hard and often. Went round 2 corners and ran straight into Mon the Scluz, 4 trolls, 6 worgurs, and lurking in behind, the spider.

Hobbes swings heavily enchanted Katana - MISS, Oww,Eek
Sadi swings Mace of Mangling - MISS, Oww, Eww
Elanor casts flame drop on worgurs - oh no, standing to close Arrgh - back up everyone
Ditka (he looks like Mike) swings Mace of Mangling - MISS, grunt
Hobbes - MISS, Ouch, careful with that thing you big Scluz.
Sadi - MISS, watch out for that spider, he looks angry.
Ditka - MISS, Stand still you wretched little worgur.
Elanor (resting and preparing to cast) - Those things aren't fans guys - what are you trying to do, waft them to death???
Hobbes - HIT, crunch, splat one troll (smiles at Elanor and preens fur)
Sadi - casts Heal, gets thanks from Hobbes
Ditka - MISS
Elanor - Put that thing away before you hurt one of us Ditka - casts flamedrop on circling troll near spider.
Hobbes - Swing, crunch, red spray from the Sculz
Sadi - HIT, cruch, splat one worgur
Ditka - Swing MISS - AArrrgghhhh - who let that bloody spider in(stagger, reel) - anyone know Cure Poison
Elanor - NO, it's a 3rd level Vine Spell you dolt
Hobbes - Swing, HIT, splat - Scratch one Sculz guys - this is getting easier
Sadi - MISS (again)- are you there Ditka, he's down guys, that spider must be venomous, watch out for him Elanor
Elanor casts flamedrop on spider - I'm out of Manna guys - ARRRRGGGGHHHHH
Sadi - She's dead as well Tigger.
Hobbes - Grab their bodies Scaly, I think it's time to RUN AWAY

Off back to Valiea, where resurrection only costs 61 gold pieces for level 1 characters.

This is one of the few games that I have found that has good replay potential. Seriously though Mon, it's been fun. I hope you stick around and stay in touch now and then, and that we all get together for the big Wiz8 thing (although someone from the US might have to mail me a copy so that I am not starting 4 weeks behind everyone else over here in OZ).

All the best
Davros
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 06:11 PM   #15
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Moni, we will all miss you very much. Congratulations on winning the game! Do come back and join in the fun! I'll probably be hanging out here until Wiz 8 comes out (hopefully soon!) Keep being kind to those rocs!

Balgin is back! All hail the mighty dwarf! Sorry to hear about your illness. You have been missed!

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 06:30 PM   #16
adam mage

Moni - you will be missed
pay us a visit once in a while...
Old 01-20-2001, 07:54 PM   #17
Moni

Balgin, my friend! I am so sorry to hear of your illness and am very glad to see you back amongst the living! I really did miss you & only excluded you because I thought you had abandoned us & would not be back until maybe long after I quit lurking around here maybe!
So good to see your storyline today, you have the ability to spread joy to the world & are a true inspiration & for that I am thankful that out paths have crossed!
Davros, thank you for your enlightenment as well, LOL!
I am seriously rethinking playing a new game as I have long ago gotten out of the habit of watching the tele and have nothing to play with otherwise...unless you count the cats, who, like small children, have very short attention spans!
W&W is worth a second or even third play with the option of the races & classes available. I have never strayed beyond the humans. Wondering now what 6 Oomphaz would look like in that trolley cart! Oh no, I better not go there! LOL!!!
I will keep in touch here and look forward to experiencing Wiz 8 with all of you.
: )
Moni