Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2001, 03:28 PM   #1
Connla

Pleeeese help. I have visted the walk throughs at Xignal76's excellant site, but to no avail. I can not find the oft mentioned lava sites or the broken track bridge and consequently have no dragon ore.

I have used the lever on the broken right hand trolley, and have ridden that trolley to the end. It passes through the left hand gate where the track splits.

I feel sooo dumb.
Old 01-12-2001, 03:30 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There is a lever on the WEST trolley area and another lever on the EAST trolley area - you will need to flip both of these and try the different combinations to find that ore!!

(ooooo really wish there were an easier answer - I hated having to flip those levers!)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 03:47 PM   #3
Moni

Xignal76's Walkthrough was great but where he mentions at the end of broken trolley line @ the lave lake not to go any further all the monsters (fire bats) that were back there came out & met me right there at the end of the line anyway!
I investigated what could lie further ahead there & found another piece of Dragon Ore & more gems in ore piles. I had the King make our party a second Dragon Plate Armor & thought I was all bad!
Then I stole the King's key later in the game and raided his treasuries...the one in his throne room contained 2 MORE Dragon Plates! Woohoo! I only have 3 guys right now that can wear them, but it is nice to know that if I ascend into another role, I have a spare at the armory!
: )
Moni
Old 01-12-2001, 04:46 PM   #4
Xignal76

If you flipped the first lever in the lower mines (like I did) it throws off the whole sequence! After stumbling around in the mines for the longest time I went back and changed that switch and discovered the whole new area.

Patience prevails!
Old 01-12-2001, 07:07 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Moni: One other thing, ALL characters can wear Dragon Armor, not just warriors. It's great to give to your Wizards.

Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 07:18 PM   #6
Connla

AAAaaahhhh I have flipped those switches so many times I can not remember which was the original starting position!!

But assuming all starting positions are up (ooOh did not mean for that to sound as rude as it does, but you know what I mean!!)I guess I will go back and.... get lost again!!

So the west trolley switch has to be flipped, then take the east trolley, switch that one, then travel back and send the east trolley off again and hopefully this time I will end up where I want to be?

Thanks for the tips.
Old 01-12-2001, 07:28 PM   #7
skywalker
Banned User

Notice that when you flip the switches there are arrow signs that point in the direction the cart will go. I got lost a bit, until I decided to walk in front of the carts and throw the switches from the track side of this puzzle(you can reach in between the bars and throw the switches).

Also notice there are levers to open the gates from this side, so that after you set the track switches the way you want them, you can get on the cart and ride where you want.
Hope this is not too confusing.

One more thing, about the Dragon Armor. My thief decided to steal back the one piece of Dragon Ore from the King and got 6 sets and the King made them out of nothing. I guess even the Great Stout King isn't too bright. My thief is a very baaaad girl.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote