Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 01:33 PM   #1
kink

I have tried everything to get through the Wizards path fire room and have been unsecussful. I tried going around the outside of the room, running through the fires and jumping. I would love any help anyone can give me my email address is GregKenkel@aol.com.
Old 12-16-2000, 02:05 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

This is a frustrating bit since it comes early enough in the game that you are not yet fully familiar with all the neat things you can do.

Try this: Go back to some room before the fire area and have your lead character CARRY a crate or chest. This will cause the crate or chest to move ahead of your party. Now line yourself up nicely along that fire hallway and run for the gate. Because the crate/chest is still being carried in front of your party it will reach the gate before your party does and before it can completely close and you can just follow after!

Have fun!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 08:58 PM   #3
xenotoca

you are probally running back through the central fire and resetting the puzzle. The various ways of solving this puzzle (which I personally thought a bit hard to figure out so soon into the game and ment you were getting killed often) are explained much better than can be done here in the help file (which is a walkthrough of the crypt) in your W&W directory.