Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2000, 07:19 PM   #11
xenotoca

Not only did I spare Okenmuir I have also cut down on my use of fire spells since Global warming has affected the Gael Serran. My Ranger is unavailable to my party as he is undergoing counciling after killing an endangered Raptor to get its egg. Reprts have reached us here in Port Brimloch that the Amazonion mantraps and Werewolf are now listed on the extinct species list and that the use of stink powder and gaseous spells may be affecting the ozone layer above the Gael Serran.
I would therefore ask all adventurers to cut back on the use of these harmfull spells and to think twice before killing any of the idiginous wild life.

In view of all this I am starting a new guild SAGS (save all Gael Serran) and would welcome new members. The first meeting will be held On Lily the Rangers boat the GS Miss Hap if she can ever get it off the sand bank she is stuck on. We hope to elect Wyvern as our first president (recounts of ballots cast permitting) and Freudian slip as out PR.

See you all there.
Old 12-11-2000, 07:48 PM   #12
Lily the Ranger

For now you can find us at the Sand Bar, the first three drinks are free. Since our beloved Wyv has been about as visible as a Vice President (we miss you, Wyv), I do believe she will make an excellent President!!! Any of you considering running on any other platform . . . the assassins' witnesses will be calling to convert you sometime after Midnight.

It has also been suggested by party members that we start recycling some of our items. Since my party neither eats or goes to the bathroom, I am uncertain that the Rusty Sword Recycling Center will need to open at this time.

We need a volunteer to take kick backs, er donations, from foreign dignitaries who wish to spend a night in the Lysandra Room at Shurugen Castle.