Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2002, 03:48 PM   #11
WinterWolf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I told the stupid kid I'd find his mother, Izabelah, who I didn't kill on the bridge right outside of Dragon's Eye. SO where is Izabelah?? I looked all over the three levels of Dragon's Eye. Did I miss her somewhere???
Old 10-23-2002, 05:59 PM   #12
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

The kid is NOT a real kid. He is the High Priest of the Yuan-ti. Give the modified mandrake potion to the Guy reshaeching on the Yuan-ti. Then tell him to meet you in the laboratory after his transformation. You will have to rest a little before he get there.

Once he is there, ask him for more info, until he tell you he need a library to get more info. Tell him about the library on the third floor, go there, and rest until he show up. Rest some more until he is ready to talk to you, and then talk to him, ask for more info. He will tell you the child is the high priest.

Go talk to the child, and tell him you know he is the high priest, he will try to kill you.
Old 10-23-2002, 06:36 PM   #13
Nightowl2
Galvatron

If there's a paladin in the group, have him/her talk to the kid and detect his evil. If you read the sign by the path up to the DE entrance, you can call him by his real name.

Or, you could try attacking him. Just don't kill him too fast, because I don't think the hole opens up until he's in his real form.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 11:58 PM   #14
Finn
The Magister

The little kid's mummy dearest(Izabelah) can be found later at the 4th level of Dragon's Eye. Once you've contaminated all 4 water basins, the smelly door with the oozing poison will open which will take you to the 4th level.

NOTE: Be sure to have at least 4 hemp ropes with you. You'll need it at level 4.

Old 11-03-2002, 07:47 AM   #15
creditcardcurls
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How do you get past Sseth's eye?
Old 11-03-2002, 08:04 AM   #16
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

this is all very well, but could someone backtrack and tell me how to open the prison door.
I get there and I can't open it... i have been everywhere on this floor and killed everyone... and when i go down a floor, there is just a very small space with an ancient wyvern

[ 11-03-2002, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Callum Kerr ]
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Callum Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 12:30 PM   #17
Madrigal Five
Dungeon Master

Just a suggestion: Read the walkthrough over at www.sorcerers.net. Somebody also posted a pretty complete Dragon's Eye walkthrough here before (I'm sure because that's what got me through Dragon's Eye level 4).
Madrigal Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 12:40 PM   #18
Nightowl2
Galvatron

There's a torture room across a bridge from the prison. Fiddling with the rack there opens the prison door.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote