Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2003, 05:23 AM   #1
Duke Hereward
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, so you go through the interior of the keep and down into the dungeons after acquiring the dungeon key to find a door with two levers by it. I flicked the levers and heard all hell let loose inside the door! Looking at screen I saw hundreds of messages start flying up as the monsters inside went straight into each other!

Ok, so I missed out on some xp, but I think I've got plenty of time to get lots more and seeing messages like "Umber Hulk - death" after being attacked by some Orogs and Minotaurs was pretty amusing. Is this a glitch or just a good opportunity in the game to stand back and watch the monster madness?

And BTW - any suggested tactics on killing spectral guards and Beholders? Only Pale Justice seems to do any real damage to the guards, and the last beholder I met disintergrated my party leader (fighter).

Actually scrub that question - just found the previous conversations.

[ 03-26-2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Duke Hereward ]