Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2002, 10:22 PM   #11
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

LOremage,

THe VoS is a big place. You have to be more specific about which bad guy and long hallway you are talking about. Myrkul's sending on the first level of the tomb on the upper right?

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 06:40 AM   #12
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Loremage:
How do you beet the VoS.
I get though the really long hallway of badguys and tall to that one guy. Then I go back to Mr. Druid and he just says to keep looking. What do I do.
If your where I think you are, that guy (large, dead, armoured, that the one?) then he should have givent you a quest. Go do it.
Old 05-24-2002, 10:26 AM   #13
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Loremage,

Here's a couple of spoilers:

Andrewas is referring to a nasty looking dude called Kresselack. He wants you to kill the ice priestess. You have to agree to do that, kill the priestess, return first to Kresselack and THEN go back to Kuldahar. Kresselack is located in the lowest level of the tomb in the upper right.

I was refferring to a undead priest by the name of Myrkul's sending who is located on the FIRST floor of that same tomb. Once he is done, look down the right hand side of that long corridor for a passageway that leads you deeper into the tomb.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 11:10 AM   #14
Malystrom
Dungeon Master

Just to tell you this you will be punished for killing Lysan becasue you will fight a really pimp ice mage later in Wyrm's Tooth along with his black ice knights.

spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

once you kill lysan the go back to kresslack; go to the inn in kuldahar ask the keeper for lysans things you'll get some nice stuff

-Malystrom the Great Red Dragon
:madashell:
Malystrom is offline   Reply With Quote