Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 01:14 AM   #1
fuzz
Welcomed New User

hey there,
this is a 1st time posting for me. I have been playing IWD and am trying to get to the fallen temple (i have found both entrances to this place) but whenever i go through the doors to get there my game locks up while trying to do the loading of the page. Has anyone ever had this problem? I really dont want to reinstall the game and go back to an earlier saved game to fix this problem. I have also just reloaded a previous saved game and when i went through either of those doors it locks up and stops loading.
fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 11:00 AM   #2
Irongrinder

If you have already installed the newest patches, then perhaps it is neccesary to reinstall the game
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote