Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2001, 05:10 PM   #1
Jim
Quintesson

I've recently installed IWD+HOW, and when I last played the game through, I seem to remember that it was possible to highlight all doors, chests, and ground items by holding the TAB key. For some reason this doesn't work anymore and I can't find the option for it anywhere.

Any ideas??
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 05:34 PM   #2
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Hello Jim.

It should be the Alt key (as prescribed in the manual I think). Try it and let us know.

Does anyone else out there know a qucik way to redefine keys in the game?

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 06:06 PM   #3
Jim
Quintesson

Thanks Lord Brass

It is the ALT key. I think I was getting confused with Throne of Bhaal.
Old 10-04-2001, 01:31 PM   #4
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

No problem. Now I'll know what to do when I get to BGII/ToB. (If I ever get there!)

How's the game going so far?

------------------
Old 10-04-2001, 07:44 PM   #5
Jim
Quintesson

Very cheesy actually. I'm using heart of fury mode to gain double all quest XP and a crap load more with fights that I can win, and when I get stuck I turn it off. It's a bit of a daft mode actually because my party of 6 are now approaching level 7 and I've only just got to Kuldahar, which means that when playing with HoF mode off It is now rediculously easy. Looking forward to ToTLM too which I haave only just got round to downloading and installing. Been a bit pre-ocupied with ToB you see.

Hope you get round to BGII soon, It's a joy!!
Old 10-04-2001, 07:57 PM   #6
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Nothing wrong with cheese, my friend. It is the stuff of which cheese rolls find a niche in society. Besides this is a roll-playing game.

Never occurred to me to try that out. HoF in that capacity I mean. Not cheese rolls, which I have tried. They are nice.

This reply brought to you by the Cheese Eaters Appreciation Society. Oh, and the Children's Roll Workshop.

------------------