Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2001, 04:38 PM   #1
Magni
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Killed a few innocent by standers, a cook and maid at a home of an evil using bastard, did not want them to go running around yelling and blowing my cover, now i cannot even enter Amn without being attacked onsite. Thought that you would have to kill many innocents to obtain a despised reputation, how can i fix this now...?

Thank you fellow Adverturers in advance
Old 06-12-2001, 04:54 PM   #2
BladeMaster

Go to a temple a make donations and that will increase your rep back up.

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-12-2001, 05:26 PM   #3
Magni
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you Blade Master, ill give it a shot, ironically enough i was robbed on the way back to Amn today,,,, 4000 GP 8) maybe ill just spend the rest of my gold on top shelf booze in some tavern...screw it!

Stay Safe