Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2000, 01:14 PM   #1
Sean Mc.

Any idea where I might find a walkthrough for either of these? I'm pretty stuck in the Stout Mines....I've killed the Stout way down below, and found the one switch to get down there, but can't find the other two to switches to get me to lava.

What goes on the Serpent alter thnigy that bites you? and what are those funky little statues for that monkeys are dropping in the temple?

Finally got an assasin last night, and can't wait to use him this evening after work.

Cheers and Thanks,
Old 12-28-2000, 02:36 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There is one switch down the west trolley and another down the east trolley. To get to different locations you need to switch these two several times (a major pain) to get the east trolley to go to all the needed destinations.

TEMPLE- at the snake statue (which you say bites you) you should be putting a coin into the basket in front of the snake. Instead of biting you, you will get some incense. You need to collect 4 monkey idols and 1 snake idol to place on pedestals in the library of the Temple. This gives you access to a secret room and an important book.

Do a search using the keywords Serpent & Temple on in the subject line within the W&W forum. That should net you some very useful threads on this topic.
Also you can follow the link in my signoff - there are hints in that location too!
Have fun!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2000, 03:14 PM   #3
Sean Mc.

THANKS!!!
Old 12-28-2000, 04:54 PM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Sean, I suggest that you may have found the west track switching room and hit that switch before going back to fix the cart. If you leave that lever in it's original position, the lava is the 1st place you go to. If you're now routed to the Raskallion area, it sounds like both levers may currently in the wrong position. Suggest you change the west one first. If that doesn't take you someplace new, change the east one. There are 3 destinations east, 2 track junctions, each controlled from a lever at a switching station.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2000, 02:55 AM   #5
Thorny

There are two junctions on the right hand trolley. These are controlled by two switches which you must use a very round about way to get to. In both cases, there is a mini-lift that takes you to a switch. You will be able to look through the grates at the switches to see which way the arrow is pointing (towards you or away from you at the switch = left or right when going down the track).

You can see the switch gate as you pass by it on the trolley and you can sort of use the map to figure out how to reach it rather than wandering around. Of couse you can't see the whole map because of the different levels.

Put the first switch to send the trolley to left. Here you will find the second switch.

First switch left = access second switch
First switch right = destination determined by position of second switch
Second switch left = access lava rooms, find dragon ore
Second switch right = find stout - Raskalian (something like that)

It would have been easier if you could see the switch direction indicator (arrow on post) before the trolley switches tracks so you know which way you're going at least.

Happy trolley riding although it seems more like you're sitting on the front of the trolley using your feet for brakes. It is a nice feature of the game though (better than drowning all the time).
Old 12-29-2000, 03:17 PM   #6
Sean Mc.

SWEEET!!!!
Thanks for the help EVERY SO MUCH!!
Cheers and Happy New Year,