Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2005, 11:54 PM   #1
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Model airplane skills well beyond what I thought were possible...

http://www.fan-tasticmodels.com/muller.wmv

(edit--subject line)

[ 02-15-2005, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: VulcanRider ]

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:13 AM   #2
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Wow...although really, the air lends itself well to high maneuverability for small designs at low velocities. They must have good motors/batteries, though! Light and powerful!

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 07:16 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

dang.. thats one dang good flying

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 08:27 AM   #4
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

made me dizzy. neat tho
Old 02-15-2005, 10:30 AM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Have to take a look at your link later when I get home from work. I have another link that I posted a week or so ago. When you get to the site, just click on Videos on the left hand side of the site (it may automatically start to load the first drunk driver video, but you can just stop it) and look for one called "RC Helicopter." It's a pretty large sized video, but WOW!!!!! He even manages to turn the helicopter upside down and only about in inch from the ground! Mind you, this is one of those fancypants expensive RC helicopters that actually takes gasoline LOL (I actually bought one this Christmas, but had to send it back and get a battery powered one, cause woah LOL).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=10;t=022227

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:42 AM   #6
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Vulcanrider, that is sooo cool! Thanks for sharing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've long been a fan of RC models (cars and planes). This guy has got one HECK of a touch on the controls!

A-mazing!

I wonder if he nicknamed it the "hummingbird" or the "moth".
Lady Sedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:58 PM   #7
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Have to take a look at your link later when I get home from work. I have another link that I posted a week or so ago. When you get to the site, just click on Videos on the left hand side of the site (it may automatically start to load the first drunk driver video, but you can just stop it) and look for one called "RC Helicopter." It's a pretty large sized video, but WOW!!!!! He even manages to turn the helicopter upside down and only about in inch from the ground! Mind you, this is one of those fancypants expensive RC helicopters that actually takes gasoline LOL (I actually bought one this Christmas, but had to send it back and get a battery powered one, cause woah LOL).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=10;t=022227
That was a cool link, Lady Z. I especially liked the Break Dancer and the Car Crazyness. However, I disagreed with their assessment of the boxer-training-montage called Eye of the Tiger. I didn't think the guy was awesome - I just thought he was a colossol JERK! But that's just my opinion.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:31 PM   #8
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Thanks Lady Z, there were some great videos on that site. That inverted hover really blew me away!

While I was looking for that one I saw one called "Sand Art" that was awesome. This guy would spread sand on an overhead projector and draw in it with his fingers. Not only were the drawings fantastic, but he whipped them out really fast.

That site's on my favorites list now, but it's gonna be hard not to waste a lot of time there...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 03:01 PM   #9
Ladyzekke

LOL Cerek, I haven't seen that one yet, have to check it out and see what you mean!

VulcanRider - I know, it's a dang great site and I haven't yet looked at all the videos there either, so many of them! I loved that RC Helio one, it's just awesome. I'll check your link out in a little while and see your RC plane one, oh and the Sand Art too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-15-2005, 05:47 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

Well I saw it, that was awesome too VulcanRider! Maybe one of these days I can make a video of the one we have now (a Piccolo helicopter). Still have to finish putting it together and figuring out the insane controller first though!

Reality Show Recaps