Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2004, 03:00 PM   #1
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Nine Charged in Spain

By Gary Silke
Date: 4/3/2004

It now appears that nine Leicester City players have been charged by the Spanish police in connection with an alleged incident which saw three German women assaulted in their hotel bedroom.

Four have been charged with sexual assault, a further four with breaking and entering and another one with failing to give assistance.
According to a police statement the women claim that nine players forced their way into their hotel room and several of them carried out a sexual assault causing injuries. These injuries have been confirmed by a local hospital.
The women reported the incident at Alicante airport just before their homeward journey but the police have now asked them to remain in the country to assist them with their enquiries.

Old 03-05-2004, 04:35 AM   #2
wellard
Dracolisk

Only just heard about the Leicester City case Johnny, There are two football teams (rugby league football that is) down here that are getting interviewed by the police for two separate rapes. The more sensational of the two cases involve about seven players gang banging a poor girl against her will (alleged) What is coming out in stories is that many football teams over the years have been involved in 'gang bangs' with women voluntarily and it may have led to a culture of assuming many women like or expect this sort of treatment.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...378951056.html

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/s1058719.htm

I sincerely hope that the women get a fair trial, but that also the culture of treating women like this is somehow acceptable is also addressed. The guys from the Canterbury Bulldogs where laughing about the women even a few days after the charges where pressed. They just did not understand the seriousness of what they had done (alleged)

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:19 AM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Gangraping seems to be popular among athletes these days. Patrick kluivert, a striker for the Dutch national team was also involved in a similar case, except he got away with it. At least i think he did, because nobody ever mentions it anymore. His girlfriend is still with him as well, so i guess it's no problem to rape women if you're a famous athlete.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:26 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

This is latest news ( I think ) about this incident.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...293295&cc=4716

If I remember correctly earlier this season there was similar type of case as well where several premiership players gangrape a female in a hotel room. Though I haven't heard news about this ever since.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote