Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2002, 12:01 PM   #111
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower
 

Join Date: April 30, 2001
Location: szép Magyarország (well not right now)
Posts: 5,089
Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
G'day madchen! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Vaskez wanted me to delete his photos (who knows why ) so I guess this will mean the whole index will change...unless you can convince him to not go ahead with it (his existing photos are really cool, anyway!) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QB]
*Senses piss-taking* Fine then [img]tongue.gif[/img]
That's exactly why I want to remove them.
Anyway, seeing as the photo album is a dynamic thing, it seems to me that it is quite annoying to have to remake the whole index every time someone takes a photo out which is near the beginning. We'll have to think of a better solution...such as a simple web interface whereby people could add their photo details such as title and page no. and a text file could be produced which produces a list. Each photo would receive a number and to delete a photo you could just delete the number from the index. A small ASP application could do this quite easily, though I'm not volunteering to make it as I don't have the time right now.

[ 11-20-2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
__________________
Too set in his ways to ever relate
If he could set that aside, there'd be heaven to pay
But weathered and aged, time swept him to grave
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 12:06 PM   #112
Melusine
Dracolisk
 

Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 37
Posts: 6,540
Uncle Vasky dear, I don't mind updating on occasion, I just hope people don't remove their pics for some reason. Mostly because it's so great for the IW members to see what everybody looks like. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you really want those pics deleted, I'll put some different ones in their place, so it doesn't mess up too much - it's no problem really [img]smile.gif[/img]
Just a shame that you want them removed You really sure?
__________________
[img]\"hosted/melusine.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Your voice is ambrosia
Melusine is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 01:14 PM   #113
Gammit
Elminster
 

Join Date: October 26, 2001
Location: Sterling Heights, MI, USA
Age: 39
Posts: 477
Awesome. How can I get my pic added to the list? e-mail it to you?
__________________
IW resident science and mathematics teacher<br /><br />\"No, no, you\'re not thinking; you\'re just being logical.\"<br />-Niels Bohr
Gammit is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 04:29 PM   #114
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower
 

Join Date: April 30, 2001
Location: szép Magyarország (well not right now)
Posts: 5,089
Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Uncle Vasky dear, I don't mind updating on occasion, I just hope people don't remove their pics for some reason. Mostly because it's so great for the IW members to see what everybody looks like. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you really want those pics deleted, I'll put some different ones in their place, so it doesn't mess up too much - it's no problem really [img]smile.gif[/img]
Just a shame that you want them removed You really sure?
Heh that's a good idea- just pics in their place [img]smile.gif[/img] I would like them removed cos they're kind of embarrassing as I don't really dress like that, just put them up for a laugh then forgot about them, then realised they were there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'll probably upload some others another time and add them myself....I have a digital camera now you see [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm sure very few people are really interested in what I look like anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-20-2002, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
__________________
Too set in his ways to ever relate
If he could set that aside, there'd be heaven to pay
But weathered and aged, time swept him to grave
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 04:33 PM   #115
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower
 

Join Date: April 30, 2001
Location: szép Magyarország (well not right now)
Posts: 5,089
Quote:
Originally posted by Gammit:
Awesome. How can I get my pic added to the list? e-mail it to you?
If you have a hotmail account you should have an MSN passport. Just join Stealthy's Site with that passport and upload your own pics. Or you can create passport in a minute or two [img]smile.gif[/img]
__________________
Too set in his ways to ever relate
If he could set that aside, there'd be heaven to pay
But weathered and aged, time swept him to grave
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 04:36 PM   #116
Melusine
Dracolisk
 

Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 37
Posts: 6,540
Gammit, you can simply upload them after downloading the Install Manager, but I'm happy to upload pics as well, so if you prefer that, just email them to the address in my profile [img]smile.gif[/img]

Vasky hon, I liked the pics a lot, they are obviously tongue in cheek!! Besides, you don't care what people think about you online anyway so why are they embarrassing?
And don't you be fishing for compliments mister I love to see what everybody here looks like and that definitely includes my fellow Panda-admin! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
But if you are adamant, I'll replace them with some of my own pics or with any new pics that people send me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-20-2002, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
__________________
[img]\"hosted/melusine.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Your voice is ambrosia
Melusine is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 04:42 PM   #117
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos
 

Join Date: January 7, 2002
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Age: 38
Posts: 2,975
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
I'm sure very few people are really interested in what I look like anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
That's enough of that my friend Stealthys site is something special to IW and I feel it brings all of us members closer together. I'm embarrased by a few of my pics up there aswell but it still gives peeps an idea of what I'm about.
Peace dude and don't get too worried about looks [img]smile.gif[/img]
__________________
\"Doing stuff is overrated, like Hitler, he did lots of stuff, but doesn\'t everybody wish he\'d just stayed at home and smoked pot?!?\"
Downunda is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 05:30 PM   #118
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower
 

Join Date: April 30, 2001
Location: szép Magyarország (well not right now)
Posts: 5,089
Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Gammit, you can simply upload them after downloading the Install Manager, but I'm happy to upload pics as well, so if you prefer that, just email them to the address in my profile [img]smile.gif[/img]

Vasky hon, I liked the pics a lot, they are obviously tongue in cheek!! Besides, you don't care what people think about you online anyway so why are they embarrassing?
And don't you be fishing for compliments mister I love to see what everybody here looks like and that definitely includes my fellow Panda-admin! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
But if you are adamant, I'll replace them with some of my own pics or with any new pics that people send me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
well if they are obviously tongue-in-cheek I don't mind leaving them...as long as people know that's not the "real me" hehe
And you're right I don't care what random people think... I only care what those people think whose opinion I value...and there are some around here [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll upload some of my pics from hiking in the Alps or something

[ 11-20-2002, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
__________________
Too set in his ways to ever relate
If he could set that aside, there'd be heaven to pay
But weathered and aged, time swept him to grave
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 05:38 PM   #119
Melusine
Dracolisk
 

Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 37
Posts: 6,540
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
well if they are obviously tongue-in-cheek I don't mind leaving them...as long as people know that's not the "real me" hehe
And you're right I don't care what random people think... I only care what those people think whose opinion I value...and there are some around here [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll upload some of my pics from hiking in the Alps or something
*huuuggggggggggs Vasky* (the first person to say anything about something synonymous to perpetuity or infinity will be slapped. That includes you Davros. don't start your grynz either )

Well, you could always change the pic descriptions Vask! So that even the more dimwitted people get that you're not a gangsta.
But for the record, I always found them very funny and it was really obvious that they were tongue in cheek. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Would love to see your hiking pics though... hiking in the Alps must be amazing!!
__________________
[img]\"hosted/melusine.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Your voice is ambrosia
Melusine is offline  
Old 11-20-2002, 06:31 PM   #120
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower
 

Join Date: April 30, 2001
Location: szép Magyarország (well not right now)
Posts: 5,089
I've uploaded a few...I'll find some more of the impressive ones.
__________________
Too set in his ways to ever relate
If he could set that aside, there'd be heaven to pay
But weathered and aged, time swept him to grave
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Index to IW Photo Album Melusine General Discussion 6 12-24-2013 01:26 AM
Index to IW Photo Album - Updated on 10/11/04. Melusine General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 1 02-13-2003 10:26 AM
Index to IW Photo Album - Updated 17-1 2005, new pics on pages 57 & 58!!! Melusine General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 1 02-13-2003 10:26 AM
Ironworks Photo Album - FULL LISTING!! Memnoch General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 171 07-06-2002 08:41 AM
I'm on the Ironworks Photo Album! Avatar General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 5 09-19-2001 11:33 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2017 Ironworks Gaming TM & The Great Escape Studios - All Rights Reserved