Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2002, 03:23 AM   #1
Perkele69
Welcomed New User

Ok, Im a solo freak. In IWD u dont lose anything by playing solo because your group has nothing specific to say...

So, I wondered wich characters did you use? Difficulty level? And only without cheats.

I´ve completed ToB with mage and SoA with swashbuckler.
Im going through IWD with my elf druid, and next I have to beat Yxonumei (or whatever it was..) though Im not sure if I have right weapons to hit him/her. But I like to have challenge.

BTW: Nice to know Im not only one who keep playing BG& IWD games again and again. My friends say its not normal... but cant help it. I think ill play these wonderful games after few decades.
Perkele69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2002, 12:24 PM   #2
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

Well, it isnt gonna be easy to do it with just a druid but i would do this, conjure as many things as possible and send them in to do your dirty work, then just sit back and cast spells and continue to conjure and sending them in.
send everything after Yxonumai, try to refrain from getting physical with Yuanti.

This is the best advise that i can give you so i am not sure that it will work
Old 07-16-2002, 01:16 PM   #3
zakharak
The Magister

are there less monsters when you play solo.

I mean is there some ratio in the game where the least party members you have bring on the least monsters to battle? It would suck to sleep in the Vale of shadows and end up with 6 yeti or something, but then again, controlling only one char would be allright. How fast does he level up?

lata skata