Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2000, 01:31 PM   #1
grimreapo

I love icewind dale but i am stuck on the ice slamander bit where you free the salves. But I got thr key by talk to the salmander leader. BUT WHAT TO NEXT. IN THE OF BANE (god of evil and tyranne before getting killed HELP ME.
Old 09-18-2000, 07:58 PM   #2
sibley

Go downstairs and talk to the slaves. There are stairs down from the main level or you can go outside and go in the lower entrance. Be sure to talk to Soth way over on the left of the room with the slaves. He will give you an enginerering book you need (and a nice exp bonus). Free the slaves by talking with Gareth way over on the right and giving him the key -- but get the book from Soth before doing this.

If you already freed the slaves, go back and find the book. Soth will have dropped it before he left (but you don't get the exp bonus). You'll need it to repair the bridge in the southwest, which you must cross to get the badge from this area.

You can exterminate the salamanders or not. Your choice. They will be hostile after you free the slaves. There's a nice bonus to be had from talking to Vera upstairs after you free the slaves. Also, the salamander leader carries a nice spear.