Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2001, 08:00 PM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Damn Fljotsdale, you were lucky that damn b*tch left her slipper, it was a close one, imagine what would have happened if she HADN'T left that slipper.
Old 05-30-2001, 08:10 PM   #22
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Damn Fljotsdale, you were lucky that damn b*tch left her slipper, it was a close one, imagine what would have happened if she HADN'T left that slipper.
You can have no idea what I was imagining, lol! In those brief minutes I was seeing myself in prison and my children left to the tender mercies of their father. I don't think I was ever so afraid in my life. !!

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #23
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Fljotsdale: how lucky you were that the maniac was fool enough to leave evidence! I felt for you the entire way through your story. Whew!

I hope, however, that it didn't sour your kids from accepting other "new people." Such an experience like that is bound to leave a few scars.

Happily, children are quite resilient. My daughters seemed not to be affected at all. My son became MUCH more cautious about making friends though; still is. But since the friends are good ones it isn't a problem Thanks for your concern, Sazerac!

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 11:40 PM   #24
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Gaelic:
1. Talk to mom.

2. Fill gas can with water, sugar, and just enough gas to get the smell and color (have to be sneaky).

3. Lock doors with gas can outside.

4. Smile contentedly.

This recipe has potential! Plan B is LofA's. Then call police! As a fall back measure encase all else fails, buy the Attack Anaconda!

Old 05-31-2001, 03:04 AM   #25
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm, my two cents.. Zirocs idea is just wonderful, but if you are afraid to press charges, how would they rect if they use that gas for the car??

Well first of all, get a lock to your shed, a friendly alarm, the fuse to a landmine worls like a charm, used that against apple thieves a couple of years back... Goes with a boom in a secure area but that boom and a tripwire scares people like hell

Get a lamp with a sensor, that way everybody can see them wandering up your yard. That way people will see what is going on and well.. Vitnesses is good to have should this thing go further..

Talk to the mom, if she is like the quennmother of arden thieves i would suggest that you take this up with local authorities and talk about what can be done and so on.. If nothing works.. well try get some rocketfuel or fuel for dragsters... That can be at least as fun as suger and water....

------------------

Yawning lazywolf heading for the cliffs...
Old 05-31-2001, 06:18 AM   #26
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

hmm... i really love Zirocs idea.. and that should piss them off too since thier machine will have to go to the repair shop without them knowing that you did it. (grin). lots of people out there have shared thier experiece with this kind of matter and i agree with all of them.. (except the anaconda part). the only real concern i have is the retaliation from the kids. as you know hormones + free time= ruly tennagers and i dont want them going into rages. (im a pacifist) but i whole heatedly agree with

1) calling mommy first
2) then put the sugar in gas
3) call the police (at the same time make your house burlger proof)
4) (if you ever reach the fourth one) then get a guard dog with a bad attitude

hope this helps !!

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 05-31-2001, 06:40 AM   #27
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Or chase em down the street with a machete when they steal stuff. Happens all the time to mango thieves in hawaii

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-31-2001, 08:01 AM   #28
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
hmm... i really love Zirocs idea.. and that should piss them off too since thier machine will have to go to the repair shop without them knowing that you did it. (grin). lots of people out there have shared thier experiece with this kind of matter and i agree with all of them.. (except the anaconda part). the only real concern i have is the retaliation from the kids. as you know hormones + free time= ruly tennagers and i dont want them going into rages. (im a pacifist) but i whole heatedly agree with

1) calling mommy first
2) then put the sugar in gas
3) call the police (at the same time make your house burlger proof)
4) (if you ever reach the fourth one) then get a guard dog with a bad attitude

hope this helps !!
Maybe instead of the sugar water, he should just go into THEIR garage and borrow something.. when THEY have gas, just take it, and fill up YOUR gas can with theirs. Or use their hose to water your yard.. (or go over each night, and turn on their hoses, leaving them on all night at full blast)--maybe they will move because 'the water rates are way too high in this area of town'

Seriously though, if you DON'T want trouble, try to get on their level, and become friends or something.. if that's not gonna happen, talk to their mom. Calling the police will just piss off the kids, and make them want to do something worse..

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-31-2001, 06:33 PM   #29
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Beat the living crap out of them and plead temporary insanity

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-31-2001, 06:44 PM   #30
Neb
Account deleted by Request

No, wait, I got a better idea:

Step 1: Acquire a bucketful of roaches, a bucketful of worms, and a wasp's nest(With wasps).

Step 2: Wait till it is midnight.

Step 3: Pour the roaches and worms in through and open window or chimney or something(Their house of course).

Step 4: Wait till next midnight.

Step 5: Throw wasp's nest in through cellar window or down through chimney.

Step 6: Wait.

After that treatment they will probably flee because of the house being infested, either that, or they will at least leave for a couple of days while some exterminators clean out their house.