Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 01-22-2003, 10:04 AM   #1
Niadh
Elminster

http://www.weathersong.net/weathersong/

Link is to Leto, a character editor. It is limited(thankfully) and allows changing of stats, portrait and appearance (eg golem, baalor, kobold). Will answer some questions I think.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 06:27 PM   #2
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Cool I will have to go check it out. Hopefully this is the thing many have been looking for. I absolutely hate 90% of the portraits that came with the game.

Update: check out this thread.
about Leto

[ 01-24-2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Wulfere ]
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote