Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2001, 09:41 PM   #1
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Blademaster and reeka seem fond of killing me on messenger and quite alot of people are pissed at me for that stone dragon prank so anyway. Feel free to write your favorite scenario's for killing me and there is not a no die rule like the bar. Just assume that im ressurected for the next person to kill me.
What had blade so mad you might ask?
Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
Has anyone read those novels. There is currently 8 books out.
The first one in the series is The Deer's Cry
2. Blackmantle
3. The Hawk's Gray Feather
4. The Oak Above the Kings
5. The Hedge of Mist
6. The Silver Branch
7. The Copper Crown
8. The Throne of Scone

The books are a blend of Celtic Mythology, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. I recomend all of these books.

To which I replied

The throne of scone? is that like the chair for the king of biscuits?

and I even bumped for him

bumpage for the biscuit king

But he insisted it was to serious a thread for such messages so I changed it.

Anyways LET THE KILLING COMMENCE!

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 09:44 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

ROFL! I think it's hilarious myself! I got the joke!

I think your messages are funny! A bit WEIRD sometimes, but funny nevertheless. Some people get touchy about the strangest things.

Old 05-17-2001, 09:49 PM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I told you u should post it over here caleb. Its a bloody funny joke but doesnt belong where it is not wanted. I will think up some good ways to killl you by tomorrow

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-17-2001, 09:50 PM   #4
BladeMaster

Hey Sazerac it was not funny

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 09:52 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Well...being that I apparently missed out on the nature of the original post, Blademaster, it wasn't...I appreciated the joke, though.

It seems like there's a lot of bad feeling here between both parties. Do try to work it out if you can.

Old 05-17-2001, 10:10 PM   #6
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I say Azurewolf and Caleb fight it out right here...in character that is.

Everyone step right up. In the blue corner we have the offended Azurewolf with his fur ruffled, and in the Red corner we have "Caleb the Caustic". Now accepting bets.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 05-17-2001, 10:16 PM   #7
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Actually, after a little more thought, I propose a tag team match. I am sure that the blademaster wants some of the action, because he was the one that suffered the initial affront. It also seems that Shadowstrider has been making some enemies recently at another forum. He is apparently "arrogant". What say you to Blademaster and Azurewolf vs. Caleb and Shadowstrider. All parties willing of course.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 05-17-2001, 10:28 PM   #8
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

That bastard is going down!
I dont really have anything against him other than he can be an arse but did you see what he posted about me in the Caleb use this thread
thats not on!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-17-2001, 10:30 PM   #9
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I just read it, AzureWolf... *sigh*

It sounds like everyone needs to back off and chill out for a little while. I had no idea everything had gotten so "hot."

You are right, you didn't deserve that.

Old 05-17-2001, 10:31 PM   #10
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Caleb,

As one of those who finds your responses a bit on the immature side, I am glad to see that you think about how your responses make others feel. It's nice to see a mature response -- ironic that it's in your own thread. .

I would however caution about making jokes about killing anyone -- even yourself. I'm not implying that you are taking this at all seriously, but it is disturbing that you would enjoy/encourage others to write about your death. Personally, if someone were writing about ways to kill me, I'd find it creepy (to say the least). Maybe I don't appreciate the South Park style humor or maybe it's the high school teacher in me that sees too many self-demeaning comments on a daily basis.

Sorry Caleb. I may find some of your posts annoying, but I would never wish you dead -- even in a fictional story.

------------------

Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.