Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2001, 02:56 PM   #1
KTRP
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks for the aid, there are forums in no Spanish, and ingles is tedious, cold and mecanico for all that that speaks the third language more used (not it tomeis badly) not to espresar itself to me correctly, but I understand very well all the writing in ingles, the handle of the saddle it encounter in the prison of the planes, was the leaf which looked for, I always go to the submerged city and " I always exterminate " to the three races, before entering the single city drow... the azotamentes last something thanks for its patience to which they answered, (I hope that the translator is not mistaken too much)
Old 05-11-2001, 08:37 PM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

the translator is a bit wrong but i can understand what ur saying and even tho i didnt help you in your last thread since i didnt see it i say your welcome since no one else seems to be saying that

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-12-2001, 06:44 AM   #3
Epona
Zartan

I said welcome already, but hey, welcome again!!

You are right, it is easier to read a language than to write it. I can't write any language except English, but I can read a little bit of French and German and an even smaller bit of Romanian and Greek, mostly from visiting those countries.

No Spanish yet though, but I would like to learn!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-12-2001, 07:19 AM   #4
ShadowUK

I find it easier reading and writing a language then speaking it.......
I know i'm a freak
Old 05-12-2001, 09:31 AM   #5
boran_blok
Dungeon Master

hm lemme see ...

I speak : Dutch (native), English (favorite), frensh (hate it but I have to), german (is really bad), and a tidbit of japaneese

I can read : Dutch, English, French, German, italian, spanish(a bit) Japaneese (only a lil' bit and only when written, not drawn if you know what I mean)

and I'm only 16, BUT I live in belgium, we get all kinds of languages at school here (english, french, german, italian & spanish is all teached at school)

So it is a bit handy that you can communicate with about everyone from around the world it is just really boring (german with thei accusative, nominative, dative etc ... and I really hate the french language but despite that it is my second best (after english, which is even better than my native language cous i'm an anglophile (english-lover)

Boran (digitalrice is down .. so is my sig
Old 05-12-2001, 10:59 AM   #6
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

De Nada
Old 05-12-2001, 11:09 AM   #7
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Anytime, post a question, we will find someone that can help you.

------------------
O_H_F