Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2001, 11:11 AM   #1
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Am I the only person who has read this series? The series includes:

The Pool of Two Moons
The Cursed Towers
The Forbidden Tower -- already released in Oz, but won't be released in U.S. til this month. (hey... maybe I should check amazon to see if it's out!)

They are well written, and I found them to be riveting! If you haven't read them, I highly recommend her books.

Here is the quick description from her web site:
The series is called The Witches of Eileanan and follows the adventures of a pair of twins, Isabeau and Iseult, as they battle to restore magic to its proper place in the land called Eileanan, on the way discovering their own true destinies. The Witches of Eileanan is based on the premise that a group of Scottish witches fled the persecution of witches in the 16th century to discover a new land where they could worship their pagan, pantheistic religion and practise their magic in freedom. It draws strongly on Scottish folklore and history, though is not in any way meant to be set in Scotland.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~kforsyth/

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Happy Member of Fast Fourward.
bilqis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 11:14 AM   #2
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Looks like it might be an interesting series. I'll keep her name in mind for next time I go book-shopping

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Fljotsdale is offline   Reply With Quote