Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 09:20 PM   #1
Dwarf

It's good, I also forgot to mention a three and a half hour pins and needles attack in both hands that made the Serpent Temple slightly harder.
Old 01-06-2001, 10:34 PM   #2
Moni

Great Story! I read it aloud & gained an audience! The whole household was interested and enjoyed it!
Old 01-06-2001, 11:57 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dwarf, that was an excellent story! I wish I could spin tales like that (which is the only reason I've never submitted anything to Freudianslip's site, it would read like a technical manual probably).

Moni, I'm still laughing over your experience with the Mine Cart! Don't feel badly, it happened to me too on my first time through. I felt pretty foolish when I figured it out, hehe!
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 12:11 AM   #4
Moni

Sazerac, LOL, glad you liked it! Thanks too, you made me feel better! Oh man, I am still laughing!
Maybe it is because I had a friend here watching me fall off repeatedly & I can't wait for him to see the thread. We were both laughing our butts off while I was falling over & over again!
Old 01-07-2001, 12:29 AM   #5
Dwarf

BTW if you stood on the tracks waiting for it to come back did it hit you for crush damage? That would have made me laugh even more(sorry,I managed it second time round, I thought maybe I need to ride it)just like fighting monsters in turnbased mode, with them coming at me through a one way door that I hadn't gone near, and watching them get stuck in the doorway( 'cause I charged) taking crush damage in real time
Old 01-07-2001, 12:38 AM   #6
Moni

ROFL, NO! We did not get hit by it, we jumped the only time we were left on the tracks when it came back...thought we landed on & tried again only to gain more bruises on our rears. Oh that would have been funny & I would not blame you for laughing!
I can't think of a line to add if we had, bummer!
Old 01-07-2001, 12:44 AM   #7
Moni

Oh yeah, about the monsters, lol, The Serpent Master went to follow me into the elevator (The walkthrough I used said not to kill him "yet"...I thought I might go back later to off him)...as I was cruising my way through the corridors above him, he took enough crush damage to be dead by the time I got back.
Every now & then in Valeia I would see in my script window;
"Kerriah takes 6 crush damage!"
Does she not know any better than to not walk under her own Windmill?
Old 01-07-2001, 01:33 AM   #8
Dwarf

Well I don't know about you Americans but it's 6.24 am here in England so I hope you don't mind if I seem to post at different times to the rest of you.Just thought I'd mention it so that I can compare it to whatever time the board says I posted it so that I can work out how old other topics are.
Old 01-07-2001, 01:36 AM   #9
Dwarf

SO basically I'm 5hrs 12 min ahead of you lot (by the time I'd finished writing the above it was 6.26).
Old 01-07-2001, 02:11 AM   #10
Thorny

That would put you 7 hours ahead of me. (Mountain Time)