Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2002, 05:34 PM   #1
Sephy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER about Imoen...........

you can get iomen as your romence partner person but tecnicly she is your charectors sister thats nasty even tough she is good lookin.

[ 05-25-2002, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]
Sephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 06:13 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Personaly I dont see a problem with it - its not like Bhaal was going to be carrying any genetic diseases, is it? Besides they were brought up as friends, not siblings. SO - no emotional problem, no biological problem, no problem.

Moral problem? Well, thats kinda tricky, but Im not religious so I can ignore what they say. Which leaves only basic morality rule #1 - Is anyone getting hurt? No problem there either.

Besides its only a game, and galadrias putting a lot of good work into that mod.
Old 05-24-2002, 06:18 PM   #3
Loremage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In ToB you stop being Bhallspawn so it's fine to have a romance with her then. Yey
Old 05-24-2002, 07:41 PM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Plus they wouldnt really have been thinking of each other as siblings for a LONG time... so that would sort of make it odder wouldnt it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 08:34 PM   #5
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I wasn't aware that there was an Imoen romance patch available.
The.Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 09:22 PM   #6
hermit09
Dungeon Master

To the best of my knowledge, the protagonist doesn´t even think of Imoen as a sister until it´s mentioned that she´s also a Bhaalspawn. There are no references of Imoen being your sister in BG1 as far as I can remember, it´s only said that she´s your friend.
Old 05-25-2002, 10:47 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephy:
you can get iomen as your romence partner person but tecnicly she is your charectors sister thats nasty even tough she is good lookin.
Sephy, next time you reveal a plot spoiler, please put a SPOILER tag on it, as you are revealing a key plot twist in your post. Since you probably didn't know what you did, I've fixed your post for you - please be more careful next time as I will just delete posts that reveal game spoilers. Our spoiler policy is found in the Rules and Regulations link at the top of this page.

Secondly, you are wrong. You cannot get Imoen as your romance partner person, unless you install a third-party mod to do it.

[ 05-25-2002, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote