Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2004, 06:33 PM   #1
Jonas Strider
Manshoon

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...oll/index.html

I think Bush will fire him in secret yet to save face, he orders Rumsfeld to resign. Ha!
Old 12-20-2004, 08:21 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Although the President still continues to support Rumsfeld fully in public, I'm sure that in private they have "had words", so to speak. Rumsfeld will most likely take the high road and step down; there is simply too much mounting pressure from differing angles to stay.

[ 12-20-2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 04:03 AM   #3
Grojlach
Zartan

I don't know, Rumsfeld had overstayed his welcome months ago already - I don't think he'll ever leave. Even if they catch him red-handed sniffing lines of coke through rolled-up pages ripped from the Bible and wiping his behind with the American flag after an orgy with Paul Wolfowitz, three kids, a donkey, and his pet iguana, while shooting Democrats from his bathroom window with illegal firearms he obtained as a bonus when he was trading U.S. military secrets for women's underwear with Kim Jong Il, he'll most likely still manage to squirm his way out of it by reasoning that it would only help the terrorists to give in to public pressure now - and we don't want to let the terrorists win, NOW DO WE?

Seriously though, I hope he'll leave eventually - but chances that he will be replaced by someone who's substantially different are practically non-existent.

[ 12-23-2004, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 12:17 PM   #4
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Even if they catch him red-handed sniffing lines of coke through rolled-up pages ripped from the Bible and wiping his behind the American flag after an orgy with Paul Wolfowitz, three kids, a donkey, and his pet iguana, while shooting Democrats from his bathroom window with illegal firearms he obtained as a bonus when he was trading U.S. military secrets for women's underwear with Kim Jong Il
Thanks for the mental image. Now I will have nightmares and won't get any sleep! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 12:58 PM   #5
Jonas Strider
Manshoon

WOW, Grojlach! That's some imagination. I rate it a 9 out of 10. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2004, 09:09 PM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yeah, Groj has a dirty, dirty mind. About a year ago he confided his fantasies about Rumsfeld to me, but it seems he's finally summoned up the courage to go public. Good onya Grojo, let's hope Rummie reads it too.
Old 12-24-2004, 03:23 AM   #7
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Yeah, Groj has a dirty, dirty mind. About a year ago he confided his fantasies about Rumsfeld to me, but it seems he's finally summoned up the courage to go public. Good onya Grojo, let's hope Rummie reads it too.
Well, I *did* add the pet iguana to the line-up at your request, as you wanted to be a part of it as well when I originally confided you with all this...
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 03:57 AM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Dream on, honey! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Everything OK there BTW? Drop me a line one of these days if not too busy. Finished my Shrew essay BTW, bloody hell. Hope all is well anyhow...
Old 12-28-2004, 12:09 PM   #9
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ahhh a romance! [img]tongue.gif[/img]