Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2003, 12:47 PM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Question Mark

Hey Yo,
Can I get a wee bit of assisstance on the exact location of the Dwemer Puzzle Box, (Inside of The Cave)

Also, what is most effective for the Steam Guardian (Looks like a Cyborg Warrior with a HUGE club) I have some spell and weild a decent blade.

Thanks
Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 02:19 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Dwemer puzzle box ? Wasn't that in one of the Dwemer ruins instead of in a cave ? And about those steam centurions, just hit them really hard with your sword, i never waste spells on them, one or two blows and they're finished. What sword do you wield ?
Old 01-05-2003, 04:47 PM   #3
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

For a spoiler on how to find the puzzle box check out the following thread.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...=000667#000001

Good luck and happy hunting.
Old 01-06-2003, 01:52 AM   #4
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Thanks found it. I had already completed that room. Just flat out missed the object.

Currently wield a Foeburner, enhanced with Fire & Forst 3-5 1 sec on strike ea. Two hander, very light and fast. I'am really just under way, and do not have much.

Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 10:48 PM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

SPOILER!

I thought the you get the puzzle box by doing the Blades quest.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 12:43 AM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Thanks found it. I had already completed that room. Just flat out missed the object.

Currently wield a Foeburner, enhanced with Fire & Forst 3-5 1 sec on strike ea. Two hander, very light and fast. I'am really just under way, and do not have much.

Felix
Let me give you a little tip. Go to Balmora and check out the guardtowers there. In one of em you'll find the sword of white whoe. It's guarded though, you'll have to steal it, but it's not that much of a problem. It's an exellent sword to have when you're still early in the game, also enchanted. Until you find something better (like Daedric stuff) this is a sword that goes a long way.
Old 01-08-2003, 07:29 AM   #7
Grungi
Banned User

or just pick up that great old hammer that does 10-60, just cant remember where i found it [img]smile.gif[/img] some daedric ruin i think, anyone else know where im talking about? cos its one of the best weapons in the game, casts two spells and does 10-60 damage, not much gets in its way. But i cant spoil it for people cos i forgot where i got it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 07:41 AM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Grungi:
or just pick up that great old hammer that does 10-60, just cant remember where i found it [img]smile.gif[/img] some daedric ruin i think, anyone else know where im talking about? cos its one of the best weapons in the game, casts two spells and does 10-60 damage, not much gets in its way. But i cant spoil it for people cos i forgot where i got it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Is that an item that's related to the fightersguild quest where you have to kill the leader of a group of Orcs ? That's in an old Daedric ruin, as far as i can remember.
Old 01-09-2003, 05:30 AM   #9
Grungi
Banned User

not a quest i think , just one of the best weapons in the game but well hidden, skullcrusher i think its called, i think rageheart found it too, its in some random underground ruin thats hard to find but i cannot remember where, i found it quite early and deliberately trained in blunts just to use it as it beat the poo out of my earlier weapons, its nice taking those darned cliffracers down in one hit [img]smile.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 04:50 PM   #10
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

oh yeah grungi, that is a good weapon. The white woe does nothing compared to that. I have the skull crusher, goldbrand, and my spear of something (got from daedric statue) and they kick butt!