Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 12:09 AM   #1
Cagen the dwarven cleric
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am stuck in the Temple District. I have gotten to this creature called a "Mental Appartition" It is located in the old tunnels connecting to the sewers beneath the Temple District. The creature says it feeds on pain and while my attacks are landing and doing damage, apparently this creature cannot be killed by force. I've tried detect illusion and dispel magic and no luck. Any body got any ideas?

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 12:15 AM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
You mean the demon in the Rift Dungeon?? As part of the Unseen Eyes Quest? To kill it, have your cleric cast any healing spells on the demon, it will die in no time.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-09-2001, 12:15 AM   #3
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

Whoa that's a stumper I am not quite sure what you encountered but I pretty sure it's one of the following

1) The Mind Flayers, Have the caracter cast Chaotic commands and summon skeletons and ivisible stalkers.

2)that spider staue, if you countinu touching it the monsters will keep appearing. Use +1 weaponds on it.

3) that Lich, Hope you saved cause it's tough way until your stronger

4) that Deamon in the underground temple don't fight it heal it
Old 03-09-2001, 02:02 AM   #4
Titan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A simple healing spell will kill it.
Old 03-09-2001, 03:49 AM   #5
Lord Shield

Yep. It sounds like the demon in the forgotten Temple of Amaunator. Just heal the bugger

Old 03-09-2001, 02:56 PM   #6
Cagen the dwarven cleric
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the response all. You've just made adventuring life much easier now. I guess it has finally sunk in regarding the complexity of BG2.
Old 03-09-2001, 03:13 PM   #7
Marillion
The Magister

I had problem with that one to.. But since I'm a Final Fantasy fanatic I remembered useing that tactig on Phantome Train in FF6.. and my.. it worked here to..

------------------