Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2001, 12:03 AM   #11
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I have managed to kill Grue Morde twice in a couple of games. The first game I did this I just used my Zen Master (after being a 133 level Assasin) with a Katana blessed to the max and a Wakizashi +1 blessed up too. It took about three hits and he was vanishing as I hit him the third time. In that game Gareth never died. I thought it was because I had killed Grue Morde, but in the next game, I killed him again and Gareth died anyway. This time he was a 192 level Zen Master who had not forgotten his assissin roots because he was there only to kill Grue. (Grue put all my first level char to sleep.)

From the game's design, I would expect you to stone Grue, find him again past Dragon Spire, and then come back to find him still stoned. I am beginning to think that Grue Morde is not a person but an office of the Snake Temple.

Elyssia: Damn!!! Someone just killed our Grue Morde. We will have to choose another. Who is next in line.
Serpent Master: Serpent Chosen #52 show some excellent progress, but Serpent Chosen #48 has superiority.
Elyssia: Call in #48. I expect he will be killed of anyway.
#48 : ~bowing deeply and with a slight quaver to his voice~ You called great Mistress?
Elyssia: I have decided that you can have a name again. I am promoting you to the position of Grue Morde, my chosen assassin.
#48 : Then I am not Naga foo... I mean, I am humbled that you would call such a wretched servant like myself for so great an honor.
Elyssia: You should be. The Serpent Master and Krueg will teach you all you need to know to pass as Grue Morde. When they are done, I want you to wait in between the Dragon Spire and Brimloch Roon for this band of adventurers to kill you... I mean to kill these adventurers.
#48: Thank you great mistress. I wont dissapoint you. ~leaves~
Elyssia: I know he won't dissapoint me. I expect him to be killed. As soon as he leaves the temple, start training #52.
Serpent Master: yes Mistress.

Knarfling
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 12:09 AM   #12
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

LOL Knarfling!

That does seem like something Elyssia would do doesn't it?

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 12:17 AM   #13
Tananda
Elminster

LoL and LOL again, Knarfling!
Yes, this seems to be the truth of Grue Morde and evil Serpent Cult!

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote