Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2001, 10:28 PM   #51
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 03-11-2001).]
Old 03-10-2001, 10:32 PM   #52
Griever
Manshoon

cool down gabe!!!

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his Masamune.
Old 03-10-2001, 10:34 PM   #53
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Everyone talks about the 15,000 votes thrown out in Florida. What about the 145,000 votes that were thown out in Chicago. Wonder how those would have gone? What about the precincts in St. Louis (a heavily democratic city) being help open for an extra 1 1/2 hours so they get could get more votes for a dead democratic senatorial nominiee. His wife filled the post after he was elected.

This is fun. Just no one take it to serious. None of us can change a damn thing either way.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-10-2001, 10:53 PM   #54
JJ/newbie

WHOA UP THERE, LITTLE BUDDY!!! Gabe, no need for that kind of language. It only gets in the way of serious discourse (and not so serious ) I do not understand your obvious anger, but please show where what I have posted is FACTUALLY incorrect. Ranting responses like those lead one inexscapably to the conclusion that any sort of rational, fact-based rebuttal is either
a: non-existant
b: not available to you
c: not within your capabilities

I choose to disbelieve answer c at this time.
Remember, there is no shame in admitting that one's opinions were based on incomplete and/or erroneous information. The true tradegy is CHOOSING to hold those opinions in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.
I hereby announce the Don Quixote chapter of Diogene's torch is open for business. Grey Mage, Black Knight, Tobbin, all are appointed honorary directors for life status as a result of their pursuit of truth and unwillingness to accept bovine by-product as fact. heh heh heh

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

[This message has been edited by JJ/newbie (edited 03-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by JJ/newbie (edited 03-10-2001).]

Old 03-10-2001, 10:59 PM   #55
JJ/newbie

Oops, the Don Quixote chapter of Diogene's Torch also acknowledges Zenith and Sir Taliesin.

Remember - nobody is asking or telling anyone to think the same, just think!

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 11:10 PM   #56
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Amen on the "just think" thing. World would be very boring if we all thoought a like.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-11-2001, 12:21 AM   #57
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

JJ I am angered because you have chosen to see only the faults and ingnore the good things that the last amdistation achived, A man should be jugde by his merits and not his faults, if I was to collect all of the bad thing you have done in your life and ingored the good, I could say your a evil person, but I chose to judge people by their merits and actions, and so far I haven't see any by the Bush amdinstation.
Old 03-11-2001, 12:29 AM   #58
JJ/newbie

Absolutely, Sir Taliesin, don't want a world full of clones, I am perfectly willing to let everybody arrive at my way of thinking by their own road!!LOLOL

------------------

Old 03-11-2001, 12:48 AM   #59
JJ/newbie

Gabriel, I am wondering what good things Clinton did?
The focus, as you say, on the bad things is because clintons and their apologists deny they happened, or downplay the true magnitude of their acts. He did many things that truly HURT our nation, Gabriel, and the motive for those acts was the furtherance of his PERSONAL political and financial gain. Another case in point: The security clearance the commerce department arranged for wen ho li, who happened to take a stroll through nuclear technology secrets that enabled the chinese to build much more effective nuclear weapons. Ron Brown arranged that for campaign contributions, and that is what he was being investigated for at the time of his death. - Go back to the post that lists the truly amazing list of dead bodies that followed clinton from arkansas to the white house. Then think about the other 32 people who were on board the plane that Ron Brown was on that crashed under 'mysterious' conditions. What about their families and lives? That is a truly evil act in the classical sense of the word. Even if you wish to dismiss out of hand 75% of all the accusations and bodies attributed to clinton, the remaining 25% is STILL a staggering and chilling amount. I have never waved my finger in ANYone's face and told them a blatant lie, and then argued what the meaning of the word is is when caught red-handed. The things that I or you have done in our lives ARE NOT RELEVANT in this topic, because WE have never sought public office, lied and cheated to get the money to get it, nor promised things we never intended to do. I hope you understand the distinction I am making.

------------------

Old 03-11-2001, 01:04 AM   #60
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

You have proved my point for me.

As for his good, at 69% persent apporval rating, a working enomance, no wars, the helping to create peace in Iland Seem to me to mean he was achive a few good things
If you had proof that cliton arganed for the nuclear plans was done, it to occur you an get him for treason, But that has happened so i guess that a unproven allagation.
Planes crash under mysters conditions all the time, ahd your post included that most death can be ruled as accdental and the suidices might also of be for other reasons.
Beside Ragon and other predences have had people slinced, instal talotarine goverments responable for the deaths of hundreds. Bush convide people to rise up against Sadmam, with the promise of backing and now they are being sluaghtered.

My compareing you the bad thing in your life compare to the good was a example.

I see now you chose to see only what you want to see, I so find that any conunce of this pointless.