Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2002, 08:41 AM   #1
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

If you could torture someone how would you do it? Who and why dont matter, just how.I would put them in a small box and fill it with biteing insects like fire ants,spiders,cenitpedes, and locusts.The confinement combined whith the insects should be enough to drive them mad.
Old 09-20-2002, 08:50 AM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

Feling cranky today...?
Old 09-20-2002, 08:51 AM   #3
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

I would prefer mental torture. Let the guy go hungry and thirsty for one or two days and then set up a nice dining table with exotic food and drinks and dine in front of him.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:09 AM   #4
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

a western I read once had an interesting method, a man was staked out in the sun spread eagle, covered in honey (especially his "sensitive areas") and left for the fire ants, one of the first things to go was his eyes.

I also have a softspot for an ancient chinese torture, tying a man spread eagle over several bamboo trees (I'm not sure what they're called and I think shoots is just for the immature form), then sharpen the bamboo, it grows quickly enough that it will actually grow upwards through the person you tied up, piercing him in several places and continuing through.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:10 AM   #5
Hrathgar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would skin his knob and first dip it in lemon juice, then pour salt on it, then pour acid on it,then break a thermometer filled with deadly mercury and to finish it, cut it off and fed it to him. This wont work if your are trying to torture a girl obviosly.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:31 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmm....I can see this thread quickly going places none of us want it to go, so I'll lock it now and leave you all to keep your fantasies private.

Old 09-20-2002, 09:31 AM   #7
B_part
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
I also have a softspot for an ancient chinese torture, tying a man spread eagle over several bamboo trees (I'm not sure what they're called and I think shoots is just for the immature form), then sharpen the bamboo, it grows quickly enough that it will actually grow upwards through the person you tied up, piercing him in several places and continuing through.
Kinda interesting way. But I agree with Paladin2000, mental torture is better, and also not so messy.

According to most, the worst way of torturing is sensorial deprivation.

You bandage your victim like a mummy, using waterproof linen.
Then you put him/her in warm water, to mantain temperature, leaving out only nose and mouth, to allow breathing.
Afterwards you blindfold him/her, so that he/she is allowed only to see a dim light, which must never change.
Tie the victim so that he can't move, fill the room with a soft but steady hum.

This way his/her senses become useless, since they report always the same temperature/feeling/light/whatever.

He/she will simply go mad. No way to resist, and the more intelligent one is, the worse this is, since intelligence goes with a lot of sensorial input.
The brain, without a significant flow of info, goes berserk: hallucinations, fear, minutes that seem hours. Terrible.