Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2003, 01:37 AM   #1
wellard
Dracolisk

Im playing the Imoen mod and ive stuck to the lovey dovey banter. but a long time ago now she kept on mentioning camping. I tried sleeping outside several times to no avail and now just before killing Bohdi she says to bad about not camping ive missed my chance since then there has been no more romance. Have I blown it??

We are both over 3500000 xp and still many quests yet to do, like umar hills and trademeet.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:50 AM   #2
Userunfriendly
Elminster

Arrow

http://www.teambg.net/forum/?board=7...;threadid=8404

you must do the campfire scene before killing bodhi...i hope you have a saved game before killing bodhi...
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 05:52 AM   #3
wellard
Dracolisk

My character has a low wisdom which means according to your link i was going to struggle anyway [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] Nnnoooooooooooooooo Imoen Nooooo

walks away feeling rejected

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 12:40 PM   #4
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Contains game spoilers

Dude, It's Your SISTER.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Aww, never mind.

[ 12-11-2003, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 12:58 PM   #5
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Don't worry too much about camping until you leave the UNDERDARK.

I hope that is subtle enough for you
Old 12-10-2003, 04:10 PM   #6
Tyrion
Quintesson

but it sounds lik he screwed it up anyways...
Old 12-10-2003, 08:12 PM   #7
Nerull
Lord Ao

Yep, it's screwed. I hope you have the save game from before you left Chapter 5, otherwise no romance for you. When she says to camp, camp at the very first opportunity. It is that (long) dialog that leads to the romance.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 10:17 PM   #8
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Dragonshadow makes avery good point. I think it's just a little too weird! Oh well, too bad you couldn't romance your sister and all. [img]tongue.gif[/img] i did find it kinda disturbing after i found out, though. And i figured she would be the love interest since BG1. What a loop that was!
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 01:05 AM   #9
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Dragonshadow makes avery good point. I think it's just a little too weird! Oh well, too bad you couldn't romance your sister and all. [img]tongue.gif[/img] i did find it kinda disturbing after i found out, though. And i figured she would be the love interest since BG1. What a loop that was!
Actually, they do a pretty good job explaining it. Bhaal is a god, and he took on multiple forms to conceive the Bhaalspawn. If you have not played ToB, then let me just say that not all of the Bhaalspawn are even humanoid. Thus, each of the Bhaalspawn ended up the same race as the female parent, but with the taint. Thus, genetically, you are very different (you tell her, in effect, "I'm not sure we qualify as brother and sister").
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote