Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2002, 10:47 PM   #1
Nerull
Lord Ao

I am designing a new campaign for the pnp game. In this new design, I plan to use the demon lords and archdevils as the evil dieties in the game. However, I have not seen any sort of listings or stats for them since the 3rd edition came out. Memnoch was posting stats for Demogorgon (3rd edition) around the time that ToB came out, but I don't know where he was getting the information. I actually need the full listing for them (Jubilex, Orcus, Asmodeus, Belial, etc.) and their areas of influence more than I need their stats (they are going to be gods, after all, so I don't plan on having the players meet them). Any references, hints, etc. that you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 08-20-2002, 04:22 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I replied to your email, Nerull, I hope you received it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2002, 07:13 AM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I replied to your email, Nerull, I hope you received it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Actually, I didn't...not good, especially since I still am getting my regular load of spam.

My address is vrusso99@hotmail.com if you don't mind sending it again. Thanks for your quick response (thought you forgot about me [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin