Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2001, 01:04 PM   #1
Emirikol

I stopped playing my party 6 months ago.

I collected 4 of the 6 badges and have no idea where I missed the other two.

Would anyone be so kind as to list in tabular form these pieces of information?

Who the Badge comes from / What is the icon? / What key slot does it go in?

Even partial information would be helpful. I'd list the ones I have but there has been so much partial information so far, that one complete post would be helpful.

Thanks!
Old 02-27-2001, 02:59 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

At the moment, as I am at work, I cannot give a complete answer, but to satisfy you temporarily until someone else can give you better instruction, I will mention that the majority of the people who have ever asked that question missed the one that is across the bridge that you have to repair, in the glacier area where you see frozen fish and stuff in the museum. You get it from a Giant.

The next one of difficulty was the very last one, where you get it from the Cleric-guy whoso mind was controlled by that statue thing. Aftre defeating the statue-idol, you could find that one, though like me, many people had full inventories and had dropped the stone on the ground, and had not realized it. I hope thos are the two you lack. If not, someone will answer soon.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 03:49 PM   #3
dragonslayer
Manshoon

There's also Marketh's badge, the last one I found, which is NW from the room with the shriekers and the Svirfneblin creating the statue, there you also get the armour with the lowest AC (-1) in the game.

Maiden Ilmadias badge is to the SE from the first chamber, although this one you have most likely found.

Krilags badge is in one of Dorns Deep's upper levels to the NW from the room with the big fight against drow elves, sorcerers and some orcs.

Tp the North from the main mine chamber there is Malavons badge, tough fight here.

That's it

good luck
dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 04:04 PM   #4
Emirikol

Does anyone know what the icons are? It would be easier than trying to travel to every badge location to see if its the ones I'm missing.

Thanks