Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2002, 10:58 AM   #1
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I haven't adventured with Viconia before, but now I am. She's got quite a bit of bile in her. But, who knew she was a closet philospher? Well, last night she tells Nalia the qoute that is in my sig. below (it was so cool I had to use it). Now, Vicky's not a hard determinist, she's a soft determinist with a Darwinistic bent. After slamming Nalia for being egalitarian, which is against determinism, she went on to explain that the down-trodden are that way because they have not the will to be otherwise. LOL.

I hope this discussion continues. It would be SO cool if it could end with Vicky convincing Nalia, who opines:
"I've decided that they're not so much needy as they are *lazy*." Then she could change her battlecry "For the lazy!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2002, 11:28 AM   #2
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

The drow are generally a bunch of social-darwinists on a sadomasochistic trip.

The whole affair gets a little stale in the end, but yeah, Nalia IS rather clueless about everything.
Old 09-26-2002, 01:02 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Well, she (Nalia) does only have a wisdom of, like, 9? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Naivete' is her keyword.

Cheers,
-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 01:46 PM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Naila is sweet, innocent, nice and good. Viconia is rude and evil. Enough said.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 02:17 PM   #5
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Naila is sweet, innocent, nice and good. Viconia is rude and evil. Enough said.
I'm with you there, my friend. Nalia... [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]