Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2003, 02:04 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

Really outta breath right now, I just chased an ice cream truck to the bottom of my street (and I have a big street). As soon as I heard those little child music ryhmes, I jumped outta the chair, ran into my room, taking all my money, and flew down the stairs. I jerked the front door open, and it was already going down the street. I was so determined to get that vanilla cone, and I sprinted down our front lawn like a lunatic, not wearing shoes or socks, and reached the black hot street. Then I sprinted down the street, yelling "Come back I ORDER YOU TO STOP!" and finally I guess the dude saw me, waving all those 20's and 50 dollar bills. I got there, and had to search through a pile of crumpled money, handed him 2 bucks and now I am savioring the sweet tast of a vanilla ice cream cone... well actually it melted on the way back here, but i still got to enjoy it.
Old 08-20-2003, 02:20 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You have been watching Eddie Murphy's "delirious"", havent you ?
Old 08-20-2003, 02:21 PM   #3
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

I really want to thank you Secretmaster You made me feel really good and happy even tough school starts tomorrow that was fun to read beacuse i always did that before to on the regular wedneseday now i been busy this summer so when school starts again every wednesday ( MY GOD THATS AN IRRETATING WORD..) anway every (wont say word) all the people will see the lunatic (me) chasing the Icecream man Only in his Dressing Gown [img]smile.gif[/img] now i wonder why are they always in such a rush? it always seems 2 me that i have to chase after it
Old 08-20-2003, 02:34 PM   #4
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Stop saying that Wednesday is an irritating word! It is Odin’s day that makes it a very good day also if you play NWN it is NWN Wednesday! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Granamere

OK so yes I am wearing the NWN long sleeve black shirt in 90 degree weather do you have a problem with it? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2003, 02:38 PM   #5
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

it is so Censored irretating cus its impossible to spell without concentrating R E A L L Y bad... wednesya it looks like that when i write it regulary i have to do careful planning with every letter to spell it correctly [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-12-2003, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 08-20-2003, 02:38 PM   #6
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You have been watching Eddie Murphy's "delirious"", havent you ?
*singing*
You ain't got no ice-cream, cause you don't deserve it, and your... Daddy's an al-co-hol-ic, and you ain't got no mu-ney. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Me, I'm a disparate person.
Old 08-20-2003, 02:43 PM   #7
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
*singing*
You ain't got no ice-cream, cause you don't deserve it, and your... Daddy's an al-co-hol-ic, and you ain't got no mu-ney. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Me, I'm a disparate person.
ROFLMAO!!! That was good for a chuckle, Timber. Man, it was great back when Eddie Murphy was funny. Remember, "Hey, where'd you get that welfare hamburger?"
Old 08-20-2003, 02:48 PM   #8
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Yeah, Atty, that was right around the ice cream bit.

I'm pissing fire, doc.
*typical black-guy imitates white geek voice*: You mean you have a burning sensation when you urinate?
No, when I piss, fire shoot out my d**k. I nearly burned down tha house! I have to go outside to pee!

Gooney-goo-goo, Gus!
Old 08-20-2003, 04:11 PM   #9
SecretMaster
Apophis

Heh, even better, I accidentally dropped a 20 running down the street, just found it.
Old 08-20-2003, 05:15 PM   #10
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I have an ice cream shop one minute away from my house, and another one 3 minutes away. [img]tongue.gif[/img]