Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2002, 08:46 PM   #1
The Lilarcor
Elminster

Last Christmas, me being some stupid sophomore (don't make me go into its meaning about it being "Wise fool") went up to this girl (cheerleader last year, dance co. this year) after seminary (Yes, both of us LDS/Mormons) and pulled a mistletoe (need to the get the real stuff instead of plastic) well she didn't mind (no kiss) and occasionally I jokingly refered back to it over the course of the last part of the school year (don't know why) and when we got our yearbooks last may, I go up to her to sign hers and vice verca (All I got was HAGS) but once she signs the HAGS (without a signature) she says she has been dropping hints that she hadn't liked me (I'm a guy, you got to say it blatantly) and she was tired of the little persistance. That's all I remember, from that convo, but since the begining of this year (she's in my English Class) the little cricket on my shoulder has been bothering me about apologizing to her, which I have tried but been ignored. Now today, lunch gets over, I go to her while she is at her locker and start to apologize, but whips out her hand (as in the way some do to stop cars or tell people to talk to the hand...) and walks away without saying a word. Now my question is; is that good or bad? I know I apologized and I do know that can be enough, but the problem is, I don't know if she has forgiven me or will continue to ignore me. (stupid rule of guys making the 1st move) I don't care that much if she forgives, just as long as she accepts. So can anyone tell me what that means? It would greatly help.

P.S. Just to let you all know, I have run an apology in the underground school newspaper, sorta anonomously which comes out tomarrow... so who knows what will happen tomarrow. oh well.
Old 12-19-2002, 08:51 PM   #2
Animal
Gold Dragon

For what it's worth I'd say back off, the balls in her court now.

As a side note: Whipping out the "talk to the hand" posture and walking away is a REALLY bad sign.
Old 12-19-2002, 08:51 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I think it means she doesn't like you a single bit and wants you to stay away.
Old 12-19-2002, 08:56 PM   #4
The Lilarcor
Elminster

Well all girls want me to stay away for some reason... but that's not the point.
Yeah, I get the point, I just wish it would soothe my little "jimney cricket".

But any girls have their opinions as to what it may mean?
Old 12-19-2002, 08:59 PM   #5
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I'll have to add, she is annoyed by your persistance and is on the verge of actively disliking you. Back off, the world is full of girls who will like you, no use trying to get the ones that don't to "see the light." That way, stalking lies.
Old 12-19-2002, 09:10 PM   #6
The Lilarcor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
I'll have to add, she is annoyed by your persistance...
Persistance by the mistletoe (which ended in may) or with apologizing. (I haven't been able to get a word until today). I would understand if it was the former if that's what you meant.
Quote:

Back off, the world is full of girls who will like you, no use trying to get the ones that don't to "see the light."
Girls like me? Now that's a first. If you don't belive, try contacting Guiness and see who has been trying to get them to give me a record for most rejections to date. (Although they have rejected my offer twice.)
Quote:

That way, stalking lies.
What do you mean? Are you saying I won't be accused of stalking that way? If you do, that doesn't work. Anytime a girl is mad at you and you are not even near her for a fews days, they'll still accuse you of stalking them. Trust me.
Old 12-19-2002, 09:16 PM   #7
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I think it means she doesn't like you a single bit and wants you to stay away.
Your just TOO cool!

Lol, but I do agree with Johnny. Forget it!
Old 12-19-2002, 09:23 PM   #8
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I still don't see the difference in seducing her with words and seducing her with chloroform. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

...might just be me then...
Old 12-19-2002, 09:27 PM   #9
The Lilarcor
Elminster

Yes I know I should stay away. I know perfectly clear. The point is that my "jimney cricket" won't leave me be about it. If I was a little wooden boy without a consience then that might be slighty better. But I'm not.

Also, do any of you think it wise to write her a note?

[ 12-19-2002, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: The Lilarcor ]
Old 12-19-2002, 09:50 PM   #10
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

personally, dont try to contact her again (note or etc,) she is made at you and just stay away. thats my 2c

Catch me if you can..