Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2002, 07:40 AM   #21
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:

There are people who like polls and those who hate them, therefore polls should go in the polls forum, so those who hate them can avoid them, and those who like them can still have them.
Ah, but there are people who hate political debates or chat zones as well, and they still get posted in the same general discussion forum...
Frankly, I don't see why the poll forum and the general discussion forum aren't combined, most of the subjects are overlapping one another anyways...
[/QUOTE]I semi-agree with combining them.
Why have a poll forum if all the polls are going in GD ??
If we have a choice in the matter (if this goes anywhere, its still Zirocs forum, and his decision on what he wants to happen here), then I would say either restrict polls to the polls forum, or combine GD with the polls forum.
Old 05-02-2002, 07:47 AM   #22
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
it is for the reason they are separated... Polls aren't deabtes of some sort.. technically they are just one push buttons for your vote, not if you want some deep serious thought about the things you want to poll upon or discuss, then GD is the answer.. and most of the polls we have seen are.. well... not so deep and can be answered with a tiny *click*
Actually, before the poll feature itself existed on this board, the discussions in the poll forum were sometimes even more interesting than those in GD. But that's my opinion I suppose. [/QUOTE]It's just a new feature anyway... even if it's more interesting it SHOULD stay there. I always think there is a think line between those two, but this is getting out of hand lately...
Old 05-02-2002, 10:52 AM   #23
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:
quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:
quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
... Or am I Mr. Grumpy?
Mr. Grumpy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
j/k [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]
Grrrmmmbbbllll... watch it I bite...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Is that a promise? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Hehe, I can bite if he comes short on that one.. Just say "What big teeth I got!"
[/QUOTE]Isn't that your cue to swallow whole... not bite?