Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2002, 05:43 PM   #111
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
[QB]They'd probably say: "Look at all of the stupid geeks online, they don't understand us."

QB]
While you're sitting here saying "look at the stupid jocks, drinking and trying to act cool. They don't understand us."

[ 04-14-2002, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Jerome ]
Old 04-14-2002, 05:46 PM   #112
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Jerome! How are you?
Everyone, it is a fact that teen age boys have a large proportion of immature idiots. It does get better in College, but male idiocy is everywhere. Heck, I'm twice as old as some of you (not you, ReGin) and they still stare at me. Is this supposed to be attractive? I mean, take a picture! It's worse when I'm not with my husband, 'course, Attalus is very big(6' 4") so it's usually okay when he's around, but why should I need a bodyguard?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-14-2002, 05:51 PM   #113
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Jerome! How are you?
Everyone, it is a fact that teen age boys have a large proportion of immature idiots. It does get better in College, but male idiocy is everywhere. Heck, I'm twice as old as some of you (not you, ReGin) and they still stare at me. Is this supposed to be attractive? I mean, take a picture! It's worse when I'm not with my husband, 'course, Attalus is very big(6' 4") so it's usually okay when he's around, but why should I need a bodyguard?
Hello again Galadria. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm suprised anyone remembers me around here these days.

And I happily include myself in the 'immature male idiot section' btw.
Old 04-14-2002, 05:54 PM   #114
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Jerome, as I said before, I'll always remember you as the one that table-danced naked on the table at the T.O.T.S. treehose with Aelia. Erm, that doesn't sound very mature, either, come to think of it.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-14-2002, 05:57 PM   #115
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Jerome, as I said before, I'll always remember you as the one that table-danced naked on the table at the T.O.T.S. treehose with Aelia. Erm, that doesn't sound very mature, either, come to think of it.
And I'd almost forgotten about that... *glares*
Old 04-14-2002, 05:57 PM   #116
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
LOL! I suppose not. Proving again that immaturity is great fun. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 05:58 PM   #117
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
And I'd almost forgotten about that... *glares*[/QUOTE]Awww.. you haven't forgiven me? Shall I fetch the toothbrush?

Anyway, *we* tabledanced.... and I'll never let you forget it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 06:00 PM   #118
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
And I'd almost forgotten about that... *glares*[/QUOTE]Awww.. you haven't forgiven me? Shall I fetch the toothbrush?

Anyway, *we* tabledanced.... and I'll never let you forget it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]*ducktapes Jerome's mouth shut*

Dunno what you're talking about. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 06:00 PM   #119
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ROFLMAO, Lioness, I'd *almost* forgotten that you were here. Er, we're not going to get *fewocious* are we?
Jerome, thank you, I am in the pink. Did you ever go to Australia? Or are you still in Scotland?
Old 04-14-2002, 06:01 PM   #120
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
ROFLMAO, Lioness, I'd *almost* forgotten that you were here. Er, we're not going to get *fewocious* are we?
I'm always fewocious. I just hide it most of the time.