Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 08:45 AM   #71
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
ooc: I think you just had to have that Aer to please your goddess Aerie!! Scum bucket! Tee hee hee... Don't forget names! I have 10+ wolves and a few horses to remember and you can't remember ONE raven?! Your pathetic! LOL
OOC: I just happen to like the Ae- beginning . Anyway, will you believe me if i told you that I just started playing BGII two days ago? Playing it in the background right now, so don't wonder if I'm slow to respond sometimes...

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-08-2001, 08:49 AM   #72
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: BG2 IS DA BEST!!! Where are ya? Currently I was finished with the druids at trademeet but little Delon from Imnesville approached me and told me I had to assume my position as protective ranger IMMEDIATELY!
Old 10-08-2001, 08:54 AM   #73
Kaz

Quote:
ooc: BG2 IS DA BEST!!! Where are ya? Currently I was finished with the druids at trademeet but little Delon from Imnesville approached me and told me I had to assume my position as protective ranger IMMEDIATELY!
OOC (doh): Like I said, I began playing Saturday evening when I came home. I'm currently in the de'Arnise Fortress, going Troll-killing. Party consists of me (Archer), Minsc, Boo , Jaheira, Yoshimo, Aerie (that's not voluntary - just kidding! she is really useful) and Nalia. Um... slightly strange party configuration, huh? Will probably kick Yoshimo out when I get Imoen back - MAGE POWER!

------------------

Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Old 10-08-2001, 08:57 AM   #74
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: I won't spoil it for you...

My party is:

Arrakis (me, a stalker)
Minsc
Jahiera
Cernd
Hear'Dalis
Aerie

GAAAGGHHH! NOOOOO NOT AERIE!!! Tee hee hee, no, I really like Hear'Dalis and thought his romance with Aerie could be a nice side-thing. Besides, you really can't replace that many extra spells. Will be replacing Cernd with Imoen later on. (I'm still in chapter 2 believe it or not, THERE IS A LOT OF SHIT BETWEEN GAYLEAN BAYLE AND IMOEN!!!)
Old 10-08-2001, 08:57 AM   #75
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: Now that Kaz is here as well, hope you won't mind my posting on. Just speeding up a bit so that my character gets away soon, then you'll all be free to open tavern and hunt, etc.

"You didn't think you would get away with that, did you?" The smile on Serephine's face is anything but friendly. Mistral's heart skips a beat, but there is no time to think. The elf flings her onto the tattered bed with a strength surprising for one with such a small frame.

"Take your boots off!"

She knows , Mistral's heart sinks, I have underestimated her and now I'm going to get it. ~Reaches down to untie her boots of speed, and grits her teeth as the steak knife is exposed. Serephine strides over and grabs it.~

"This is for your whore-like attempt to ensnare Fabian."~Slashes Mistral's right foot, savouring the moment~ "And this, is for yet another of your pathetic attempts!"~Yet another slash.~ "Oh, and be glad that it's only your foot this time... next time, it'll be your face and I've already said I don't wanna mutilate it."

Despite the pain, Mistral examines her wound. It seems like some kind of a symbol... in the shape of a scythe...

"Since you've proven you can't be trusted, don't blame me for... taking precautions." Serephine grins and proceeds to tie up both Mistral's hands and her feet.

"I suggest that you get some sleep tonight. You will need it."

Old 10-08-2001, 09:09 AM   #76
Kaz

OOC: In that case, do you mind me rescuing you without waiting for Larry and Deiter? You know, paying back old debts...
A raven peered through a crack in the door. Kaz, hearing her familiar's report of what was happening, winced. Grasping the staff at her side, she started to stand. "Not so fast," a voice suddenly interrupted. Kaz looked up to see a large man sit down across the table. Steel-gray eyes glinted in a much-scarred, cruel-looking face. "Sakyn," Kazara breathed. "The same," the man grinned. "I want to speak with you about old debts..." Kaz gripped her staff until her knuckles went white.
OOC: Okay, I guess I won't be rescuing you very soon then. Sorry, I just did the Jaheira-cursed quest last night and am still affected...

------------------

Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Old 10-08-2001, 09:12 AM   #77
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Just wait Kaz... Wait till you REALLY start mingling with those damned harpers... Oh god...
Old 10-08-2001, 09:16 AM   #78
Kaz

Quote:
ooc: Just wait Kaz... Wait till you REALLY start mingling with those damned harpers... Oh god...
OOC: Oh, why not? I LIKE Harpers ... you mean Jaheira had better not leave any more locks of her hair around, eh? Just btw, what level are you supposed to be when you fight those idiots? Because it was WAY too hard for me. I managed, though a bit chaotically, but I managed.

------------------

Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Old 10-08-2001, 09:17 AM   #79
mistral4543

ooc: Erm, Kaz, my character shouldn't rescued, so that I can post updates according to my own time (I am 12 hours away from board time and cannot be on live action with u guys sometimes).

I guess that's where your familiar comes in useful... to keep an eye on where I'm taken.

Old 10-08-2001, 09:20 AM   #80
mistral4543

ooc: Are you gals playing SoA for the first time? I've only managed to finish once with Minsc, Jaheira, Jan (love him!!), Imoen, Viconia and my kensai. I am not too keen on moving on to TOB, cos there is much less plot and just plain tough battles.