Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2001, 10:28 AM   #161
Moni

Cloudbringer, Do I want to help?
Looks like he took care of you!

Moni

Old 04-05-2001, 10:31 AM   #162
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Cloudbringer, Do I want to help?
Looks like he took care of you!

Moni
Hello Moni,

She's beaten for now but she'll be back. Don't defeated evil-doers always threaten that?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-05-2001, 10:56 AM   #163
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
I appear as commanded. I am currently male , 45. So many new ladies.
I can't understand why a man would want his partner to play computer games. Who the hell is doing the cooking/ironing/cleaning while that's going on? (I'm single by the way )

(Donut dons his trusty tin hat in case of incoming)
Er ... ask to my husband ! He wants me to play multi with him, I guess, 'cause he can yell at me without any of us taking it seriously (don't worry for me, I yell back - louder ) - and he ABSOLUTELY doesn't want me to cook (doesn't want to eat the result for the world, anyway - yes, I cook THAT bad )

Ooops ! Now you will sure stay single for the rest of your life ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-05-2001, 11:27 AM   #164
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi Cloudbringer

Thanks for the invite!

I am a 26 year old male, and having been playing RPG's on computers since 1985, and I actually started playing video games when my Dad bought me "Pong" in the late seventies. Gosh, that's a long time!

We do have a lot of female gamers over on the WW board....I think its great! I rarely meet female gamers around here. You know its funny, a few weeks ago I went to a Street Fighter tournament, talk about nothing but guys, but there was one young lady playing, and she was really good! I was surprised to see a female playing fighting games, she's one the first I've ever seen!

BTW, I live in California, and on that note, I rarely see anyone on the forum from CA...any other Californians out there?

Best,

Scronan

------------------

"I am Scronan, Master of the Twisted Blade. Guard your ale, and your life."
Old 04-05-2001, 11:33 AM   #165
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Daggerfall, BG1, BG2, IWD, HOW

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM
Putting this in to see if BK is really reading

Old 04-05-2001, 11:38 AM   #166
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Purtywiddle, pure purtywiddle

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 12:33 PM   #167
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hmm, so many friendly faces here - got tied up playing BG1 and it is early morning (sorry W&W guys and gals - I know, BG, yes yes yes, I know what your thinking - it's a sellout isn't it - hides head from incoming Stones and Balders).

Anyway. thought I would strike a blow for the men and the Aussies. Let's see, 37, do my own ironing (grrr - hate that every morning), and there are not enough hours in the day that aren't spent at work.

Nice to see so many of the harem again
Sultan Davr

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-05-2001, 01:06 PM   #168
Khanar
Manshoon

After Cloudbringer posted an invitation to the General Discussion forum, on the IWD/HOWforum, I thought I'd check out the rest of the board.

Well, I'm from Washington (the scenic northwest, although I prefer Australia's natural beauty to Washington's endless mountains and pine trees), just turned 19 the other day, and am male. Oh and I do my own iron too. So there! I love reading, but R.A. Salvatore can't write his books fast enough for me. (I also read Brooks, Eddings, Jordan, and a few others.) I enjoy PC gaming, hate consoles, and enjoy getting my friends to give Icewind Dale a try at my house. That's about it. Au revoir!

PS--I was just wondering, is most everyone on these forums over 30 or what? I don't know why, but it's the impression I get. Although if it is true, I find it better than other communities where 95% of the members are males under the age of 16, which I find annoying since they seem to be-generally speaking-a pack of obnoxious (and probably smelly) morons that don't know anything but the *F* word.
Old 04-05-2001, 01:09 PM   #169
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Greetings Everyone!

Just checking in as per Cloudy's instructions.
I'm male, 21 and been playing RPG's for about 6 years. I started off playing PnP games, but I have always been into computers. When BG came out, it seemed to be a divine gift. Ever since I have been addicted to computer rpg's. I can't tear myself away now. My favorite games are in order: BGII, BG, and HoW.

------------------
Tremble and despair, for I am power! All here are now judged, and are found wanting.
Old 04-05-2001, 01:37 PM   #170
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Greetings all!

For those that don't know me. I'm male age of 37.
What's the ratio running Cloudy?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...