Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2001, 11:13 PM   #131
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hail! Well, I've neglected posting here for the past two days since I thought this was a thread for the ladies...reading through it, I see that it isn't just female gamers posting here.

Well, I've introduced myself before, but once again...I'm Sazerac, 20 year gaming veteran, 37 years young, male, married, and was turned on to games by a female friend back in 1981! Yes, females are big-time gamers, and the computer gaming industry needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

I moderate the Wizardry 8 board here, but as it really hasn't taken off yet (more just nostalgia postings about older Wizardry games so far), I tend to hang out on the Wizards and Warriors board.

And

Ahem..

(knowing glare)

I see that there are still a LOT of our Wizards and Warriors ladies that have NOT made it to this post yet. For shame! Post away! I need to go rout'em out again...or better yet, set Moni on them!

-Sazerac
Old 04-04-2001, 11:45 PM   #132
Moni

LOL Saz! I am strictly for flamers!

I AM SO NOT EVIL!

Moni

Old 04-04-2001, 11:59 PM   #133
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL...well F, I know of a few who said they just don't want to 'intrude' on the ladies of the board in their thread...but they are LURKING! LOL

I can roust 'em if you want 'em...teehee...but give them some more time, they can be *whispers conspiratorially* kind of slow!

Cloudy
Self-Appointed Welcome Wagon of The Ironworks Forum
Keeper of the LoA (somebody had to have the keys!)

Hey! I may be "slow" but I make up for it by being socially inept and thoroughly obtuse!

------------------
- for cut rate prices call 976-BRIS-FOR-LESS {Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 04-05-2001, 12:21 AM   #134
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Hail! Yes, females are big-time gamers, and the computer gaming industry needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

I moderate the Wizardry 8 board here, but as it really hasn't taken off yet (more just nostalgia postings about older Wizardry games so far), I tend to hang out on the Wizards and Warriors board.

And

Ahem..

(knowing glare)

I see that there are still a LOT of our Wizards and Warriors ladies that have NOT made it to this post yet. For shame! Post away! I need to go rout'em out again...or better yet, set Moni on them!

-Sazerac
Hello, again, Sazerac!

Get them here by hook or by crook or by Dimension Gate spells! Makes no never mind to us, so long as they come in and say HI!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-05-2001, 03:05 AM   #135
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Hail! Well, I've neglected posting here for the past two days since I thought this was a thread for the ladies...reading through it, I see that it isn't just female gamers posting here.

And

Ahem..

(knowing glare)

-Sazerac
Coffe??

Someone mentioned coffe in the presence of the soon to be mocca colored wolf??? *Wolfgrin*
Ehm.. Well I have to say that I´m happy to see that there are so many ladies interested in games and RPG and fantasy and all, but my heart weeps cause there are so few from my country, are there any??? (Not you guys! ) bah...

If you sit watching the river long enough, the face of your foe might float by...

Anymore lurkers out there?? *wolfsniff*

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 04-05-2001, 04:21 AM   #136
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm, ok, gonna be a good boy cloudy, (for now )
I´m 27 male living in sweden.
Mm, duh? Qnat to know more just ask!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 04-05-2001, 06:21 AM   #137
Moiraine
Anubis

OK, I have turned technical once again - seems that we have now 20 lady players.

Hi, ladies I already know, Fljotsdale, Melusine, Bilqis, LadyWendy, Epona, Draconia, LadyRae, Charean, and Clouddy of course !

Hi and welcome, new ladies, Moni, CyberPixie, BLKCat, Catzenpewters, Sandy, Wyvern, Throg, Mammawlin, Paramedic and AliCat !

Did I forget anyone ?

So that makes 2 from England, 1 from Holland, 1 from Canada (and 1 from France, of course, I almost forgot myself ! ) - and all you other ladies from the U.S. !!!

AND NONE FROM AUSTRALIA ! Yorick, Memnoch, Leonis, what are you waiting for ? You are appointed to a sacred quest now !

Throg, BLKCat, where do you live ?

As far as we know, that makes only 3 ladies from Europe ... I guess I still am an oddity after all !

Another remark : No teen female gamer here ? Why is that ? I guess that the sacred quest extends to our sweet teens here - come on ! Jerome ? Bahamut ? Zor ? Stop sitting idly, Mum Moiraine has a task for you ! Bring new lady friends here ! Now go !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-05-2001, 06:43 AM   #138
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Hmm, ok, gonna be a good boy cloudy, (for now )
I´m 27 male living in sweden.
Mm, duh? Qnat to know more just ask!
Thankyou, Wolf-Friend!

Anyone else out there? Follow this example!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 06:45 AM   #139
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Thankyou, Wolf-Friend!

Anyone else out there? Follow this example!

Cloudy

Um I thinking of an expression what is it? Here's a clue it's an anagram of

Hike Lell

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-05-2001, 06:47 AM   #140
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
OK, I have turned technical once again - seems that we have now 20 lady players.

Hi, ladies I already know, Fljotsdale, Melusine, Bilqis, LadyWendy, Epona, Draconia, LadyRae, Charean, and Clouddy of course !

Hi and welcome, new ladies, Moni, CyberPixie, BLKCat, Catzenpewters, Sandy, Wyvern, Throg, Mammawlin, Paramedic and AliCat !

Did I forget anyone ?

So that makes 2 from England, 1 from Holland, 1 from Canada (and 1 from France, of course, I almost forgot myself ! ) - and all you other ladies from the U.S. !!!

AND NONE FROM AUSTRALIA ! Yorick, Memnoch, Leonis, what are you waiting for ? You are appointed to a sacred quest now !

Throg, BLKCat, where do you live ?

As far as we know, that makes only 3 ladies from Europe ... I guess I still am an oddity after all !

Another remark : No teen female gamer here ? Why is that ? I guess that the sacred quest extends to our sweet teens here - come on ! Jerome ? Bahamut ? Zor ? Stop sitting idly, Mum Moiraine has a task for you ! Bring new lady friends here ! Now go !

Yay, Moiraine! Good idea...send those aussies out to fetch the players! LOL...and it does appear that our female contingent is starting in their 20's doesn't it?

Moiraine- you shall always be unique, but never and oddity!

Cloudy, checking in now, because Real Life work is going to take her hostage today

------------------

Storm-Queen