Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2001, 06:53 PM   #111
BLKCat
The Magister

BTW Cloudbringer.... I love the picture in your sig. 'The Accolade' is one of my very favorite paintings from the Pre-Raphaelites. You have very good taste!
Old 04-04-2001, 07:20 PM   #112
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello Cloudy, is it, and F, for short I believe, very nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcomes. Most call me mammaw, you can pick whatever you like or whatever is easy, matters not to me. Yes I do have grandchilden who play; my grandson in California is 17 and plays, my grandaughter, who lives with me, is 8 and she plays some. I have another grandson by marriage who is 7 and he plays. The other 3 grandchildren are too little to play yet. I also have 2 cats, a skinny vanilla one named Dr. Leonard J. McCoy (nicknamed Bones) and a black and gray tabby named Baby (who is a big baby) both males; and I also have a beautiful cream and white female dog named Ezra who has one blue eye and one brown eye. This seems to be a really nice place to visit! Lots of females standing up to be counted - too cool. Oh and by the by, I am 52.
Mammawlin

------------------
mammaw's know all, see all, tell nothing
Old 04-04-2001, 07:50 PM   #113
Paramedic
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Another Wiz&War checking in. I'm 46 and have been gaming since I first saw the original Wizardry around 1986-7. I've played all the Zorks, Duke Nukem, Quake, Half-life, Doom, all 7 Wizardry. I sure hope Wizardry 8 is worth the wait - what's it been, 4 years now?

I'm a volunteer paramedic (bet you already knew that) so I get to see a lot of real blood and guts. Being able to heal by spelling is a whole lot easier.

Old 04-04-2001, 08:05 PM   #114
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Paramedic:
Another Wiz&War checking in. I'm 46 and have been gaming since I first saw the original Wizardry around 1986-7. I've played all the Zorks, Duke Nukem, Quake, Half-life, Doom, all 7 Wizardry. I sure hope Wizardry 8 is worth the wait - what's it been, 4 years now?

I'm a volunteer paramedic (bet you already knew that) so I get to see a lot of real blood and guts. Being able to heal by spelling is a whole lot easier.

Did you know you are the first person from Virginia I have met on this board? Nice to meet you "Paramedic"! I live in Alexandria, age 35. And I loved Zork! Many moons ago I wracked my brain on those text games! Had a special place in my heart for the "Crystal Grotto!" Funny.

------------------
Old 04-04-2001, 08:26 PM   #115
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Yeah! Roust 'em out! Even though it WILL mean we get outnumbered! We need 'em to post so that we get a reasonably accurate ratio. Tell 'em to stop LURKING and get up front!
You got it, F! HEHEHE....come out come out, wherever you are.....! Be right back I got some men to flush out...LOL

--LoA, YUP, Iz your keeper, so watch your step, dumplin!

BlkCat...THANKS! I didn't realize its real name was 'The Accolade'...I had it from someplace as 'Bestowed'...I'll look it up now!

Mammaw: Bones...oh that's great! I'm an ST fan too! I've a collection of nicks for myself. Most were gifted to me by other BG2 members...get used to seeing me called just about anything.......the first was Storm Queen from Memnoch (moderator of BG2 and the Book forum) and it snowballed after that! HEEHEE

It's really wonderful to meet you all! Please keep dropping in even to just post a howdy and tell us how your games or kids or grandkids or pets or azaleas are doing!

Oh and F? I uh...did a bit of posting in other forums to roust people..male and female for the whole GD board and your thread! teehee

StormBringer
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudBerry
CloudChaser
Herald of the Source
Lurer of the Life Waters
Romancer of the Mists
Keeper of the LoA (somebody had to have the keys!)

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-04-2001).]
Old 04-04-2001, 08:29 PM   #116
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Paramedic:

Hey there, Paramedic! Wow, I bet gaming is a stress reliever for someone in your profession! Nice to meet you!

Cloudbringer

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-04-2001, 08:51 PM   #117
turbovee
Elminster

Cloudbringer rustled me out of the lurking lounge. I'm checking in at her request
That makes it 11 males, 18 females and 1 DAMN SEXY elf!

Been playing RPGs for about since 1980 and moved on to CRPGs in 1990

------------------
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-04-2001, 08:54 PM   #118
Moni

Did someone say CATS?!?!?!
LOL! Check my profile and see some of mine on my homepage. We have 10 in all...all saved from being abandoned or born as strays.
Don't listen to Mr. Snuggles! I am NOT A CRAZY CAT LADY! Just a sucker for sick and homeless babies!

We have two "throw-away" dogs too..."Zip" and "Code" they are sisters taken in by grandpa when a friend of his decided she wanted new dogs. : (

: )
Moni

Old 04-04-2001, 08:54 PM   #119
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
Cloudbringer rustled me out of the lurking lounge. I'm checking in at her request
That makes it 11 males, 18 females and 1 DAMN SEXY elf!

Been playing RPGs for about since 1980 and moved on to CRPGs in 1990
Ahhh the Storm Queen's magic is working already! Thanks a million turbo and Ladies...that IS one sexy elf, take my word for it! Oh and he's one of my multi-game partners!

I've done a wee bit of posting...so we should start seeing a massive influx!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-04-2001, 08:56 PM   #120
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

I've done a wee bit of posting...
Cloudy

Understatement