Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 02:33 AM   #1
quabb
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In the Cave of Dead, the cave with the lich for melowee's daughter, there is a door at the top which require a key to open.

Where is the key ? I killed the lich, turn all the 4 tables and killed all the monsters and did not find the key to the door yet. Cannot lockpick or force open the door either. Any suggestions as to te location of the key ?
quabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2001, 11:01 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Spoiler stuff...
Have you completed the enclaves, yet? You will probably wnat to do those, first, and come back to that door. I have not got there yet, but when I tried to open the door and could not, I consorted my book, and it says that door is the secret entrance into the place you were told to stay out of by the Druid guy (Balthazar) in Amkethran. You obviously know that the Druid guy must be a baddy, so you want to go against his wishes, and see what is going on in there. The door in the grave cave is one of two ways into see Balthazar. The other way is by your old buddy and chum (yeah right), Saemon. If you want to go through that door in the grave, there is a special key owned by a certain couple in town, that you can find after you return from destroying both Bhaal-spawn in the enclaves. (Note...my book says approach the city with Mass invisibility in hand...)

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Throne of Bhaal expansion set
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote