Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 10:52 AM   #1
ChshrCat

Hi all. I recently got started on the W&W habit after my long addiction to EQ became unbearable. I'm still feeling my way around the game, but I think I'm off to a good start. Here's the group I'm using and the development I have planned...

Human Warrior/Samurai
Dwarf Warrior/Paladin
Ratling Rogue/Ninja/Assassin
Whiskah Priest
Oomphaz Wizard (Sun)/Warlock (Moon)
Oomphaz Wizard (Stone)/Warlock (Fiend)

Right now I'm planning on keeping the Priest as his base class and developing him fully as a caster in both Vine and Spirit...I only made him a Whiskah because I didn't feel like making 3 Oomphaz in one group. I chose the Oomphaz over the Pixies for my Wizards because they're more durable and have Mana Seed, and since they can't wear most armor anyway, they're just fine in a robe. I'll have all six books of magic in this group by the time I'm done, with a strong set of melee types as well. It's working well so far.

Now if I can just figure out how to get Shinwiki to open the hatch to the Toadem Grounds for me...
Old 03-14-2001, 11:00 AM   #2
Moni

You just need tell Shinwiki you Ukabu and he open passage for you.

Sounds like a worthy bunch you have there!
Welcome to the best W&W forum anywhere and I wish you lots of fun playing the game!

: )
Moni