Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2003, 01:10 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aw Davros, don't worry, I heard they're comin for to carry you home.....right now... You just be nice to the people with the funny white coat and they'll take care of everything...now now...those ties on the arms are...uh...a fashion statement...yah..that's it....

*wonders if she should record any more warbles for Davros and decides the better part of 'not seeing a grown man collapse in pathetic giggling and screaming' says she should avoid it.* [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Now if the manager keeps it up, why don't you just videotape it and send it to one of those television shows? LOL
Old 10-23-2003, 06:01 PM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Cloudy - well security would arc up if they spotted me bringing a video camera on site - mind you, I could hint to the manager that I was looking to film his antics and send them in That might stop this nonsense.
Old 10-23-2003, 06:03 PM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Cloudy - well security would arc up if they spotted me bringing a video camera on site - mind you, I could hint to the manager that I was looking to film his antics and send them in That might stop this nonsense.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:56 AM   #14
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

For the grape was tint, the bessom was deen
The barrow widnae row it's leen
An sicken a soss there nivir was seen
At the mucking o Geordie's byre

I'm off then...