Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2002, 05:46 PM   #1
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
spoiler ahead
I have talked with Morag, smashed the statue and Morag summons all these creatures. Grimgnaw and I can't make it on our own. How do we weaken Morag? When I try and kill the protectors, it says: weapon ineffective. I've tried every weapon in my inventory and no go.

So, spoiler me. How do I finish the game?
Old 10-05-2002, 05:53 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Spoilers

What I do, is to first take out her 'hands'. This takes most of my Healing Potions. Then I ofcourse smash the statue. Both the times I've finished the game it was with a warrior of some kind, using sword(s). So I then go and take out the Priest that makes Morag immune to slashing-weapons. This can be done pretty easily. I also ofcourse take out the Priest that comprehends with my Henchman's class/weapons. And then I just focus all my powers on Morag.
Works for me after a few reloads. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 05:58 PM   #3
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Thanks Sir Exxon, I'll go give it a try. Appreciate it.
Old 10-05-2002, 06:05 PM   #4
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

spoiler ahead
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I smash the statue, kill the hands, then try and kill Morag. It says my weapon is ineffective. Do I have to kill all the protectors before Morag? What kind of weapon do I have to use? I am using a dragon sword.
Old 10-05-2002, 06:14 PM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

All the protectors there have different 'names'. IIRC, one of them has a name with slashing-weapons in it. Mainly, this creature protects Morag from all Slashing-weapons. If you kill it, then you should be able to kill Morag.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 06:26 PM   #6
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Thanks Sir Exxon, for all your help. I finally figured it out, thought that I had to kill all of them and then realized, just had to kill one to get to Morag.

FINISHED THE GAME!!!!!!!!!