Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 10:07 AM   #81
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hello, everyone. Hope that all is well with you all. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2007, 09:43 PM   #82
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Going off to bed soon, have the end of a headache that's been with me for 4 days now. Hoping it totally vanishes by tomorrow!

And you midwesterners in the US can keep all the snow you're sending our way! We're expecting about 5 inches tomorrow!
Old 03-01-2007, 12:38 AM   #83
wellard
Dracolisk

BAck ... you all missed me huh?

Bloody lightning strike zapped the computer, all the m-board USB ports are fried and the modem cable. Oh joy trying to work that problem out. I was just about to go to the shops to buy a new modem when Carolyn changed the cable and hey presto!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:58 AM   #84
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Your wife is a genius Wellard, she just saved you some money, which you will most likely now spend on alcohol, you should thank her.

And welcome back Attalus, good to see you posting in the Cafe again. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2007, 06:04 PM   #85
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

going home to my parents for a week, haven't been there since Christmas/new year so I kinda miss them right now... and of course I going to meet my friends that I known for a few years... missing them too!

A few of them have moved but just a few miles so I'm going to visit them at their new homes and see how they lives and what they doing in school.
Never been driving in such big city(where they moved)so I'm a bit nervous but I hope it will go just fine!

and yeah... we started with opengl in school two weeks ago and I hate it. stupid matrix and such you need to know to ******* rotate and translate and scale and such... got bored pretty fast.
The next three weeks we are going to procedure a demo using opengl with features like landscapes, solar systems and such. Don't looking forward to it! blah!

NOTE: -OK, watch the language, bubbe, that one's not ok on this family site!- Cloudy

[ 03-06-2007, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 03-02-2007, 07:01 PM   #86
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

*looks at bubbe's language and faints* Think of the children!

Life is good!

I just got a new phone - Sony Ericsson W880i. It's bloody lovely!

College is going alright...my friends rock and lessons aren't too bad right now. It's fairly enjoyable!

Driving is going great, got my theory booked in for just under 3 weeks away, and hopefully my practical test will follow suit soon after!

I fancy the pants off this girl at college and am trying my damn hardest to pull her !

I'm going to Newcastle (Geordie Scum) v Boro (Finest team in football, the world has ever seen) away so that should be fun indeed!

Anyway How about you all? I hope you're feeling as spiffing as I am

[Add] Never seen that message before - you have used too many smilies [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/Add]
Old 03-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #87
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

OMG!!! I hate snow! its like three foot!! I just want to shoot it all with a giant fireball so it will melt.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #88
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Wouldn't mind me a bit of snow just now. Damn it's hot!

*happywave* to all. I've finally been able to set up an internet account in my not-so-new apartment. It's been bloody ages since i've had a regular connection (november) and i'm keen to catch up on stuff. Firstly, i'm needing a new free anti-virus soft since AVG no longer come to the party. Anyone know of a decent one?

Got made redundant at my last workplace about a month ago (i knew i was working too fast!) and am just about on the bones of my ass. Got picked up twice for driving whilst on fines suspension and got myself an extra $1000 worth of fines. (There's a pattern that's gonna be tricky to break!) Have got some really well-paid job offers for mines out in the centre of WA but need a police clearance in order to take them. Went to the cop shop this morning for the clearance but was told they don't issue them to people under fines suspension! *mad* Catch 22 anyone? Will have to ponder the situation over drinks, methinks.

A couple of guys were stabbed in the face by a screwdriver wielding maniac in my suburb last night and one of them drove to the hospital with the screwdriver hanging out of his cheek. Whilst i was walking into the police station this morning, a rather annoying channel 9 camera crew insisted on filming my every step! I figured what they were doing but couldn't muster the courage to ask 'em if they'd seen my screwdriver.. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:50 AM   #89
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

AVG's still free, Sever... take a look here.

LOL! Good way to get on the evening news with the screwdriver question [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:11 AM   #90
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

So it is... Ta B.

The thought of being on the 6pm news is precisely why i bit my tongue. Bad hair, stubble, shirt, jeans and shoe day.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote